1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Podiatry Students' started by PUC19, Jul 31, 2011.

1. PUC19

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    So Im in undergraduate school and plan to pursue a Premedical degree and then go to Podiatry school however I have multiple questions like:
    How are the hours? The Pay? How is the job market looking for this profession? What should I do besides Premed then Podiatry school? Was it easy to pay back loans (bc lets face it there is no way I can pay out of pocket for it) And really any other websites or books that I could be referred to to help me do well in this profession would be awesome! Thanks for viewing and for future posts!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 347932

Attending Physician
    Find a Podiatrist to shadow. Don't ask questions about pay. Listen, watch and be attentive and all your questions will be answered.

www.apma.org is the website for our national organization. It is a wealth of information. There should be a link on there somewhere about podiatry from a pre-med perspective.

Good luck!