• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Jul 31, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
So Im in undergraduate school and plan to pursue a Premedical degree and then go to Podiatry school however I have multiple questions like:
How are the hours? The Pay? How is the job market looking for this profession? What should I do besides Premed then Podiatry school? Was it easy to pay back loans (bc lets face it there is no way I can pay out of pocket for it) And really any other websites or books that I could be referred to to help me do well in this profession would be awesome! Thanks for viewing and for future posts!

Aug 26, 2010
Not where you think
Status
Attending Physician
So Im in undergraduate school and plan to pursue a Premedical degree and then go to Podiatry school however I have multiple questions like:
How are the hours? The Pay? How is the job market looking for this profession? What should I do besides Premed then Podiatry school? Was it easy to pay back loans (bc lets face it there is no way I can pay out of pocket for it) And really any other websites or books that I could be referred to to help me do well in this profession would be awesome! Thanks for viewing and for future posts!
Find a Podiatrist to shadow. Don't ask questions about pay. Listen, watch and be attentive and all your questions will be answered.

www.apma.org is the website for our national organization. It is a wealth of information. There should be a link on there somewhere about podiatry from a pre-med perspective.

Good luck!

About the Ads