Qvault bio - should I get it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS-King

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
About four days left until my DAT. I've gone through destroyer twice. I have completed four bootcamp bio exams and scored: 23/20/20/18. I am going to do the last one today. Should I purchase Qvault bio and go over their 10 tests within the next few days? I am really hoping to score 21+ on biology. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should go over dat destroyer bio again and maybe all of the bootcamp bio's again. Your bootcamp bio scores are pretty good. How are your GC and OC looking?

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure how much you can get done with only 4 days left since you still have to review other subjects, but it definitely has a few things bootcamp doesn't. My score on qv was about the same as BC. I think if you want a 21+ more exposure never hurts.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you should go over dat destroyer bio again and maybe all of the bootcamp bio's again. Your bootcamp bio scores are pretty good. How are your GC and OC looking?

GC: 18/19/30 (still got 2 more)
OChem: 14 (didnt know anything)/19/19 (still got 2 more)