Program-Specific Info / Q's Radford University Occupational Therapy 2017 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received an email today saying I've been accepted! Now I just have to choose between them and Jefferson College of Health Sciences. Going to be a tough choice.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I also received an email today! Good luck to everyone :)

Aw that's great guys! Is rad your first choice? I also got accepted to Jefferson!!! I haven't heard from Radford yet! Let me know what you decide!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Aw that's great guys! Is rad your first choice? I also got accepted to Jefferson!!! I haven't heard from Radford yet! Let me know what you decide!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I am so torn between the two!! Radford is a lot cheaper, but I just graduated from Jefferson with my bachelors and love it there! I don't know how to decide!! My fingers are crossed for you and Radford! Should I go the cheaper route or go to the school I already know I love?? Ahh this is a challenge

Hey guys! Do any of you know what you are doing for housing if you end up going to Radford? Do they have graduate housing? I have been looking into it, but am having trouble since I am not familiar with the area. So any helps or tips would be appreciated !

I know this is an older thread, but I had some questions about Radford's program. I'm still deciding between schools and won't hear back from Radford until May. It would be much cheaper for me to attend Radford's program and not the one I'm currently looking at. But, when I was searching the rankings of OT schools Radford was all the way at number 154. I was wondering, does anyone know why they aren't ranked as high as other schools?

I’m currently an undergrad at Radford and awaiting a decision from OT program now. I did some reaearch on the rankings and I could not find a clear cut definition of the comparisons among the programs. I’ve been to multiple of the info sessions and they speak widely to the teaching offered within the program across many OT subjects. There will be experiences pertaining to all facets of the field, practical work, and great classes. So I think it would be helpful to consider what’s important in the program to you - they’ve had dozens of successful students make it through the program are all now working in the field so successfully and happily! I think you would make a wonderful choice coming to Radford (though I may be biased)!

Also again I’m not in the program, I just have a few friends currently in and I love this school very much! Good luck in your search for the right program for you!!