Radiology school question

Started by Someone20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Someone20

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question if someone can help me.I am finishing 3 years school for bachelor radiographer in my country,we also have master studies here 2 years but i am interested to do it in USA.So i am interested coz of different program in USA is it possible i get job with this diploma and at same time to study for master or i need to verify first some exams and than to get permit to work and continue my school.I am interested coz i plan to pay off my school from job if i get it.
 
I am really desperatly looking for any kind of help,i want to start proccess but i have no idea what i need and i should do
 
most of the people that visit these forums are probably medical students or residents in a radiology program (doctors)....

thats probably why you're not getting responses..