Rady Children's - who are your attendings?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

felix13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Quick question! Are the attending anesthesiologists at Rady Children's in San Diego UCSD faculty or private physicians from ASMG?

Members don't see this ad.

don't they have websites for the hospital, UCSD, and or whatever ASMG is to help you figure that sort of thing out? Seems inappropriate use of this forum.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for your reply, and please allow me to clarify.

This information is indeed not available explicitly (ASMG is a well-known private group that staffs that hospital, UCSD also states on their website they do) and I thought a UCSD trainee or someone who has interviewed there recently might know. I am an anesthesiology trainee with a simple question as to who works at the hospital, who are the people the residents learn from. I feel that it's a completely appropriate question asked in the place I have the best chance of finding an answer.

Thank you again for your interest in helping me figure this out! And don't worry, I'm sure this thread will fall off the front page very quickly.

felix13

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They are ASMG private anesthesiologists. A few UCSD pediatric anesthesia faculty are there on a rotating schedule, but the vast majority of cases are handled by ASMG. UCSD residents on rotations there spend most of their time working with the ASMG anesthesiologists.

don't they have websites for the hospital, UCSD, and or whatever ASMG is to help you figure that sort of thing out? Seems inappropriate use of this forum.

Agree this is inappropriate use of this forum. What next?
Who staffs Hoag?
Who staffs St Johns?
Who staffs cedars?
Who staffs Methodist?

Really.....c'mon. Do a little legwork if you're interested.

Thank you for your reply, and please allow me to clarify.

This information is indeed not available explicitly (ASMG is a well-known private group that staffs that hospital, UCSD also states on their website they do) and I thought a UCSD trainee or someone who has interviewed there recently might know. I am an anesthesiology trainee with a simple question as to who works at the hospital, who are the people the residents learn from. I feel that it's a completely appropriate question asked in the place I have the best chance of finding an answer.

Thank you again for your interest in helping me figure this out! And don't worry, I'm sure this thread will fall off the front page very quickly.

felix13

I want 10% cut of the contract.