Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Welcome to part 15!

diesel.vin.111003.jpg

Mmmm sexy even in a skirt.

Official Totals for Part 14:
Anastasis 149
megboo 136
pingouin 116
Mr. Tee 81
Arsenic 61
beary 53
Dr Durden 49
PBandJ 47
DocFunk 44
DrBowtie 39
TypeA 38
Nikki2002 38
oxeye 30
gujuDoc 28
WilliamsF1 17
EvoDevo 16
Crazy Canuck 13
lilithny 12
UMP 10
mshheaddoc 9
QofQuimica 9
RAD11 6
Pontifex Maximus 2
CalvinTK 1
gradu8in2003 1
docolive 1

Members don't see this ad.

((sqrt(5))*ln[-((sqrt(5)-1)*x+2y)/(sqrt(5)+1)*x-2y)] - 5*ln[-(x^2+xy-y^2)/x^2])/10 = ln(x)+K
it's been a while since i've done real math. the last math i had to do was for the mcat and that's just getting percentages and rounding

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, you might wanna get that answer double-checked as it was from my TI-89.

yeah we're supposed to get a butt-load of snow here too tonight into tomorrow. Why does this always happen on Mondays and Tuesdays? Those are my money-making days! :mad:

For some reason my sleep schedule is very sensitive. Even if I get 8 hours, if I go down off my regular schedule it's like I only got a few hours.

yeah we're supposed to get a butt-load of snow here too tonight into tomorrow. Why does this always happen on Mondays and Tuesdays? Those are my money-making days! :mad:

For some reason my sleep schedule is very sensitive. Even if I get 8 hours, if I go down off my regular schedule it's like I only got a few hours.
exactly. not to mention, it'll still be around all day Wed, which is my Organic test. and parking's bad enough on a normal day. it gets cut by 1/3 if there's snow. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Penguin - my 3.5 year old LOVES your avatar. :laugh: She came up to my computer while I was reading the thread and started laughing. "Mommy what are those birdies doing?! That birdie is pushing the other birdie!"

Then she saw Meg's avatar and said "Mommy, I want to see the cats being silly and pushing each other too!"

Penguin - my 3.5 year old LOVES your avatar. :laugh: She came up to my computer while I was reading the thread and started laughing. "Mommy what are those birdies doing?! That birdie is pushing the other birdie!"

Then she saw Meg's avatar and said "Mommy, I want to see the cats being silly and pushing each other too!"
:laugh: that's so cute! :laugh:

ps I love my mommy 5 :D

Someday I'll try to catch a video of them pushing each other. They do it alot, especially Pete. He likes to put his paw on Nibble's head and push her down and away from him.

Doc Chey's 2nd Annual Noodle Eating Contest

Come out and see if you are the fastest to eat a bowl of spicy lo mein with chopsticks and a pile of Japnese edamame, or just come and watch the fun!

The winner receives a $100 Doc Chey's gift card and a free one-year membership to BodyPlex gym!

I have faith in you T.

Good luck devouring all those noodles, and good luck PB&J with UAB (not that either of you need it)! :luck:

Anatomy caused a nervous breakdown tonight. Hubby is prepping a bath for me. I :love: that man!! After that...back to studying. How can I POSSIBLY love this stuff so much?? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.