Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XXVII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau Geste

yah mo b there
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
'sup!

I didn't see a new one started so I took the initiative....

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for all the bday wishes, guys! It was pretty low-key, which was nice. :)

meg- congrats on the interview. I, OTOH, got home to a hold email from GWU. ah well.
me too
that's pretty much a no isnt it?

I know, but don't forget where I live.:laugh: Your rent is higher, but so are your wages/salaries..a friend was an admin assistant in NYC and she made $3500...here $2000 would be a VERY good salary for an admin assistant, and $1500 is the standard.
she made 3500... a week? :eek:
that's really good if it's that much

thanks funk. think it was a combinatioin of the lactose, sugar, and not eating much else today. feelin much better now.
i'm not sure what you're thanking me for but you're welcome :D
im glad you're feeling much better and being lactose intolerant is :thumbdown:

World’s thinnest books
20. BEAUTY SECRETS by Janet Reno
19. HOME BUILT AIRPLANES by John Denver
18. HOW TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL by Dan Marino
17. THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL by Hillary Clinton
16. MY LIFE’S MEMORIES by Ronald Reagan
15. THINGS I CAN’T AFFORD by Bill Gates
14. THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY - by Dennis Rodman
13. THE WILD YEARS - by Al Gore
12. AMELIA EARHART’S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC OCEAN
11. AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR LAWYERS
10. DETROIT - A TRAVEL GUIDE
9. DR. KEVORKIAN’S COLLECTION OF MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES
8. EVERYTHING MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN
7. EVERYTHING WOMEN KNOW ABOUT MEN
6. ALL THE MEN I’VE LOVED BEFORE - by Ellen DeGeneres
5. MIKE TYSON’S GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE
4. SPOTTED OWL RECIPES - by the EPA
3. THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY
2. MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS - by O. J. Simpson
And the World’s Number One Shortest book...

1. MY BOOK OF MORALS - by Bill Clinton

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
*blasts an extra special remix of Happy Birthday guaranteed to induce an EEEEEE!*

michael%20vartan.jpg

Penguin!!!! Happy Birthday! And that is the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT ever from Durden! :love:

Good call on Vartan ;)

Did you guys watch Big Shots this week? MMMMMMMMM This guy is also hawt!!!!!:

dylan.jpg

and

artdk2.jpg
taped it, I'll hopefully get to watch it though. Watched the 7 min intro on ABC.com last week. I probably will have most of my tv shows to watch next weekend due to exam on monday :(

Oh and congrats on the addt'l interview!!! :thumbup:

HI BEARY!!!

taped it, I'll hopefully get to watch it though. Watched the 7 min intro on ABC.com last week. I probably will have most of my tv shows to watch next weekend due to exam on monday :(

Oh and congrats on the addt'l interview!!! :thumbup:

HI BEARY!!!

Hey mushy! How are you? :love:

This is on the pathology forum, but just had to pass it on. Awesome upcoming movie about murderous pathologists. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VqsvtUfmSkc

In an attempt to draw TypeA out of her silence (or to bait PWH to make post #2 on here...).....

VCU interview invite!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh and Randames.... RAWR! :love: Keep going with the pics!
oof, nice! :thumbup:
congrats!

no path for me, no way no how.

beary- one of my colleagues had to go to the morgue 2 weeks ago over at The Big Hospital With the Program You Didn't Like. Her story was enough to make me decide that I never ever ever ever ever need to set foot down there unless someone's holding a gun to my head. :scared: (I seriously hope not all hospital morgues are as she described...)

:laugh: You should dream of being a PATHOLOGY RESIDENT!

*takes bath in formalin*

(Don't get formalin in your eyes. It hurts.)

I think I'd get tired of it eventually, but it'd be fun for a while. I'm too much of a people person for path/surgery/anythign witih very little live/awake pt contact.

In other news, got a packet from NY College of Podiatric Medicine today. Another foot school wants me. :laugh:

beary- one of my colleagues had to go to the morgue 2 weeks ago over at The Big Hospital With the Program You Didn't Like. Her story was enough to make me decide that I never ever ever ever ever need to set foot down there unless someone's holding a gun to my head. :scared: (I seriously hope not all hospital morgues are as she described...)

Wow. I don't remember if I saw the morgue at The Big Hospital With the Program I Didn't Like. Our morgue is nice - clean, brightly lit, etc.

In an attempt to draw TypeA out of her silence (or to bait PWH to make post #2 on here...).....

VCU interview invite!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh and Randames.... RAWR! :love: Keep going with the pics!

YAY Penguin!! :D Best of luck with the interviews, all of ya :banana:

So proud of the randomites :)

I'm liking the pictures too. I think I just about drooled on my computer this morning, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.