Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XXVII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau Geste

yah mo b there
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
'sup!

I didn't see a new one started so I took the initiative....

Members don't see this ad.

bah, that money grubbing AECOM!
LOL, yeah, I don't think I'll send the $110 back. I really goofed up their app for some reason, I guess it just wasn't my day - I forgot to include a photo (mailed that later), sent the app to the general school address instead of the admissions office, and now I apparently messed up the fee...doesn't exactly project an impressive image.:rolleyes: Plus by the time I resend everything and they mark me complete, it'll be way into November now. And I really don't see myself in the Bronx. So I don't think I'm gonna bother sending that $110.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the other name for Kligler's Iron Agar? I forgot and I need it, but Google isn't being too helpful.

today has to be one of the best days of my life! i'll be starting med school next fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

class of 2012 baby!!!!!!
I think you know what this calls for.....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :hardy: :clap: :hardy: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Physics test in 4 hours. :scared::eek:

It's not that the material is that diffficult, but our prof is a little scatter brained. So the test could be anywhere from super easy to Ph.D. level.

I'm hoping for the former.

Edit: I officially need a magnifying glass to read my crib sheet. I hope its enough information :lol:

Proud O' you Nik!

Well, the physics test went alright... unfortunately (or fortunately for some?), it turned into gorup work after I left. Grrrr. Anyway, apparently he doesn't know what he's going to do for those (3) of us who finished previous to this activity.. so I'm sure I can talk him into letting me rework some things if it comes back not so great ;)

Big Micro one in the am, and it's not open notes OR work together. Back to studying.

:thumbup: :thumbup: to Kate Walsh.

Kate-Walsh-14.jpg

its still super early in the cycle, i didnt get my first interview offer until november. dont feel discouraged. :luck:
thanks A
btw, i saw the video on your blog and I must say, excellent work! I will nominate you for the sundance

Sent an email to my physics prof informing him that "after checking my status at UMC and USA, his letter of recommendation has not yet been recieved". Maybe that'll be his kick-start to finishing them up.

Got an interview invite to WVSOM for HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! and good :luck: :luck: :luck:

for your interview. :D :D :banana:

On a side note, I got a 90 on my first exam in grad school. Woohoo!!!!!! Median was 80 and average was 76.78 with the lowest being a 60 and highest being a 96 so I'm excited. :D

thanks! im glad you liked it! :D

Yeah thanks for that blog update. The video was heart wrenching. I feel bad for that poor man but at least he's lived to tell about it and the options are there for prosthetic limbs if he's got the money in the future. I'm glad he survived. BTW I like the background music you had in that video.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can officially use these:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.