Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
This is entertaining. I still haven't gotten anything

Reactions: 1 user
Well that made it too easy

I couldn't think of any more hints. Y'all know I go to clemson/ I mentioned it before. This isn't a good game for you to lead when tipsy

Reactions: 1 users
I mean I don't know what's going on at all over here. From what I've gathered from my two seconds of skimming her name is Iwhiskey Bales or something ridiculous.
Well, her name is probably Bailey Iwhiskey now that I think about it. Middle name Clemson.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does it count if I found you on FB first? I don't have twitter or instagram. And with the I hint, I found you in about 30 seconds.

I couldn't think of any more hints. Y'all know I go to clemson/ I mentioned it before. This isn't a good game for you to lead when tipsy

I found a girl who goes to clemson but the last name isn't alcohol related. How do y'all creep like this?!

Filly Bay
Facebook

FB

#illuminati

Reactions: 6 users
Ok, I'm dumb. Filtered in the right town and now I sent a friend request. Still purdy!

I don't know if I've added FB on twitter
dude I have a twitter account but I haven't used it in about five years or longer. What on earth are you all even tweeting about? My daily life isn't interesting enough to make it to twitter I think.

Reactions: 2 users
dude I have a twitter account but I haven't used it in about five years or longer. What on earth are you all even tweeting about? My daily life isn't interesting enough to make it to twitter I think.

Football