Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I could definitely make some football tweets happen, I just also think I would get absorbed in the tweeting and miss the game lol

Members don't see this ad.

Just a explanation of why @SkiOtter is not a professional PI.
@SkiOtter
200w.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm. I don't think I've found cdo's FB yet, but I'm pretty sure I have the rest of you.

My old username made it super obvious who I am, too, haha. But my real name is weird enough that most people wouldn't have made the connection.

I honestly still don't know how I passed gen chem 2. I finished with a C but am pretty sure that I pulled Ds on most, if not all, of the tests. I guess the lab saved me...? Eh, no use in questioning it at this point. :laugh:

By contrast, I managed a solid A in ochem 2. I actually really loved that class. Mechanisms... :love:

gen chem was my favorite but i also loved analytical chem. suffered through a 400 level pchem class and was confused every minute of the way (technically didnt take the prereq because i transferred and had credit for a class similar to the prereq and you could only get credit for one of the two. my advisor thought id be fine. was not.) but a 72% ended up as an A- so im okay with that part