Rank list help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anonymous456

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN,

I'm seeking opinions on ranking the following neurology programs.

Let the criteria be name recognition/prestige.

Georgetown
Medical College of Georgia
Stony Brook
Temple
University of Tennessee
Virginia Commonwealth
Wake Forest

Please don't be shy. No personal experience necessary to offer an opinion.

Thank you all.
 
Last edited:
Great list!

I would definitely make a few changes:
1) Georgetown
2) Wake Forest (unless you completely hated it)
3) U Tenn
4) VCU
5) Temple
6) Stony Brook
7) MCG

I am going just by prestige and opportunities for fellowship but as you know, this process is more about you and what fits YOU the best so take my list with a grain of salt!
 
Thank you for stepping forward first. Great looking list!

I realize now that numbering them in the OP may have given the wrong impression. They were simply numbered alphabetically. I've removed the numbers. Please let me know if that changes anything for you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad