Rate my School List Please! =)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SilentNight

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

As I am finalizing my application, I would like your opinion on the schools I am applying to. Do you believe I should add/remove some of them? Or am I good to go! 😀

MCAT: 31R
oGPA: 3.65 BCPM: 3.55
CA Resident
Applying as Disadvantaged

Albany Medical College
Albert Einstein of Yeshiva University
Boston University
UCLA -- Geffen SOM
George Washington University
Georgetown University
Loma Linda University
Mayo Medical School
New York Medical College
Rosalind Franklin University
University of California, Davis
University of California, Irvine
University of California, San Diego
University of California, San Francisco
University of Southern California


Thank you for your input. 🙂