RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I found the Birthday Cake HaloTop tonight when I went to get a pizza for dinner. I bought that one and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I tried a taste of both just now and birthday cake is good, but I think I like the cookie dough better. They didn't have peanut butter cup. We'll see when I eat more than one bite. Also, my name is Jayna and apparently I have an ice cream problem. They're all half eaten (aside from the two I bought tonight that are in there), but this just shows restraint in not eating the whole thing in one sitting, right?

View attachment 216561

My dream freezer door right there

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My Ruffwear vet discount account was approved today. Guess who's dog is getting a new harness and leash in the near future since his birthday is in 2 months?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
My Ruffwear vet discount account was approved today. Guess who's dog is getting a new harness and leash in the near future since his birthday is in 2 months?

THIS IS A THING? Oh lordy, that could be dangerous in 4 years.

THIS IS A THING? Oh lordy, that could be dangerous in 4 years.
HALF OFF. So you can buy twice as much. :nod: You have to apply and be approved, but it was easy. I applied on Sunday, sent them a link to my profile listing my credentials on my institution's website, and was approved this afternoon.

Reactions: 3 users
I found the Birthday Cake HaloTop tonight when I went to get a pizza for dinner. I bought that one and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I tried a taste of both just now and birthday cake is good, but I think I like the cookie dough better. They didn't have peanut butter cup. We'll see when I eat more than one bite. Also, my name is Jayna and apparently I have an ice cream problem. They're all half eaten (aside from the two I bought tonight that are in there), but this just shows restraint in not eating the whole thing in one sitting, right?

View attachment 216561

Cookie dough will need to happen. I love cookie dough ice cream.

Reactions: 1 user
HALF OFF. So you can buy twice as much. :nod: You have to apply and be approved, but it was easy. I applied on Sunday, sent them a link to my profile listing my credentials on my institution's website, and was approved this afternoon.

Wow, this is dangerous information! Thank you for sharing, sometimes it is the little things to get excited about. :) I am also excited that VIN allows veterinary students to become members during their schooling. Woohoo for perks for our field!

This was my freezer at one point. Those are 3 pints deep btw.
image.jpeg

Reactions: 9 users
This was my freezer at one point. Those are 3 pints deep btw.
View attachment 216569
I like that they say calories per pint instead of calories per imaginary mouse sized serving because if I sit down with ice cream, I usually don't stand up until all the ice cream is gone or I hate myself. (Usually both :laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I like that they say calories per pint instead of calories per imaginary mouse sized serving because if I sit down with ice cream, I usually don't stand up until all the ice cream is gone or I hate myself. (Usually both :laugh::laugh::laugh:)
Right?? I'm like, hells yes, just take the whole thing and the spoon.

I just realized this is low calorie ice cream?! This could be life changing. Just searched to find it near me. :laugh:

I just realized this is low calorie ice cream?! This could be life changing. Just searched to find it near me. :laugh:
It's so good. I just had a whole pint of vanilla bean with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter for dinner. :D I could totes get used to this.

i think ive seen it at both meijer and kroger(def kroger)
I'm pretty sure you said you were from MI

Yes I am!! And both Kroger/Meijer popped up in my search. Woot. We live right near a sorta crappy Kroger but there's a nice one in East Lansing that I will be scoping out stat. Wondering if there is anyway I can convince my SO to go, if not tonight then tomorrow. Especially with this tooth abscess, I need all the ice creams.

It has like 1/4 the calories of 'regular' ice cream. And higher protein. I'll admit it isn't 100% the same, but it's the closest 'diet' ice cream I've tried for sure.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes I am!! And both Kroger/Meijer popped up in my search. Woot. We live right near a sorta crappy Kroger but there's a nice one in East Lansing that I will be scoping out stat. Wondering if there is anyway I can convince my SO to go, if not tonight then tomorrow. Especially with this tooth abscess, I need all the ice creams.
I went to the Kroger in South Lansing/Holt today and they had it there.

Awesome! I'm by the Frandor one. I hope they have it! I love how everyone is in on this sweet treat.
Oh yeah, I don't like that one either

Everyone is posting [adorable] pictures of their pups, and I'm over here thinking pssssh *EVERY* day is national cat day (at least in the mind of a cat);)

Reactions: 10 users
It's my birthday and I checked my school email to find I have been awarded 2 small scholarships--so perfect! Also my grandma is amazing and always so generous.

Reactions: 16 users
Thank you guys :love:I feel more like this now :oldman:
I have a couple of exams to study for (ew), but I'll get to celebrate with the fam this weekend--all I'm missing is some Birthday Cake ice cream (still the best Halo Top flavor, IMO!)

Reactions: 6 users
Officially going to Hong Kong this summer... :biglove:

Reactions: 18 users
Had a ton of fun at my conference today, got some good networking done, and also I won a silent auction so I finally have a T-shirt for the vet school now lol

Got offered my DREAM job today!!! Still waiting on the official offer, but it's coming!! SOOOOO EXCITED!

Reactions: 24 users

View attachment 216561

I got Red Velvet the other day - very good too!

This week has been absolutely insane so far, as I got roped into multiple commitments and events Sunday night that are all happening this week, am already super behind on classwork, and orphan season is starting in the wildlife clinic. As stressed as I am, one of the events I helped put on just raised $2000 and some change for the wildlife clinic :D That makes it worth it!

This week has been absolutely insane so far, as I got roped into multiple commitments and events Sunday night that are all happening this week, am already super behind on classwork, and orphan season is starting in the wildlife clinic. As stressed as I am, one of the events I helped put on just raised $2000 and some change for the wildlife clinic :D That makes it worth it!
Yaaaaaay!

Good job @pinkpuppy9!

This is sort of an accomplishment, so rave thread?

I ate 2 nearly full boxes of GS cookies yesterday. Samoas and tagalongs. And I still have a full box of Savannah Smiles waiting for me.

It's a really good thing girl scouts only sell cookies once a year ;)

Reactions: 10 users