Raw score to Actual Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreamsandtrees

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just took the mcat. I can't find any charts or conversions to estimate my raw score~actual score. Hoping to get help figuring out a ball park of what I got.

Every time I was unsure of a question I noted it. At the end of the test I went through and added up the ones I guesstimated on per section. I am fairly certain that whatever I guessed on right will be compensated by whatever other question I was sure of and got wrong.

P: 40/59
CARS: 48/53
B: 45/59
Psych: 50/59

I found somewhere on Reddit that an estimate was (118+(decimal of score x 14)
This gives
127, 130, 128, 129 = 514

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I just took the mcat. I can't find any charts or conversions to estimate my raw score~actual score. Hoping to get help figuring out a ball park of what I got.

Every time I was unsure of a question I noted it. At the end of the test I went through and added up the ones I guesstimated on per section. I am fairly certain that whatever I guessed on right will be compensated by whatever other question I was sure of and got wrong.

P: 40/59
CARS: 48/53
B: 45/59
Psych: 50/59

I found somewhere on Reddit that an estimate was (118+(decimal of score x 14)
This gives
127, 130, 128, 129 = 514

I would really recommend just taking the day to relax especially after coming off studying + taking the exam. I doubt anyone can reliably predict their scores based on guessing how much they get right or wrong. But here's something to help you out if you choose to continue to do so.