Read if you took CK 8/18 or after with new software

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EW1779

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who took it 8/18 or after with new software heard anything? I took the damn test early so I would have the score for my application, alot of good that did me! Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

EW1779 said:
Has anyone who took it 8/18 or after with new software heard anything? I took the damn test early so I would have the score for my application, alot of good that did me! Thanks guys!

dude, I'm in the same shoes. I took the new version on 8/17.... still waiting

shorrin said:
dude, I'm in the same shoes. I took the new version on 8/17.... still waiting
I'm with you guys too... but i took it a bit later (9/3) so I'm DYING to hear from one of you guys that you got your scores back. I'm a nervous wreck over here :scared:

i called nbme today. yep, i'm anal and impatient. they said that scores are only released on wednesdays. so shorrin, if you don't get them tomorrow, next friday is the earliest possible. also, if you don't get them by next week, that will be the 6 week mark, and then they can "officially" investigate why they are not available.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them today too. They said that the wait was 6-8 weeks but now it's 4-6. Next week is 6 for me. They say that the scores are released on wedsnesdays. My application is pending my scores.... arrggghhh.

That totally sucks for you guys ( i took my test on 8/30 and got my score back within 3wks). You'd assume that since you where essentially the guini pigs you'd get better treatment.

rotatores

i found this thread. i've been considering searching my trashcan for missed mail.

ugh. i hate waiting.