Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I would like to share my experience in NBDE part 1, which I took yesterday!
I could not do it well, but, believe me it is not very difficult. Most of the questions(80%) were very straight forward. Many questions were from previous years/dental decks.
Read well on DNA/RNA transription/Translation/Replication. I mean, know all the enzymes and role of each enzyme.
I am hoping for the best. I have a GPA of 3.7. But, I know that it all depends on my part1 score. I think, I need to retake.
Anyway, good luck and thanks for all your help.
Bye
I would like to share my experience in NBDE part 1, which I took yesterday!
I could not do it well, but, believe me it is not very difficult. Most of the questions(80%) were very straight forward. Many questions were from previous years/dental decks.
Read well on DNA/RNA transription/Translation/Replication. I mean, know all the enzymes and role of each enzyme.
I am hoping for the best. I have a GPA of 3.7. But, I know that it all depends on my part1 score. I think, I need to retake.
Anyway, good luck and thanks for all your help.
Bye
Don't think about retaking it until you get your scores as it very difficult to judge how well you actually did.