Read my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JSNYC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone bored and looking for something to do, and willing to read my personal statement? I have been completely agonizing over it. I've already had my friends and profs read over it, but feel like I might benefit from a fresh perspective. I know it's unlikely anyone will want to do this, but I thought I'd give it a shot! Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
uh not to steal JSNYCs thunder, but would someone be willing to look over mine? Its for an I/O psych program. I sent it to my professor but he has not responded and application deadlines are coming up. I thought about coming on here before and asking but then i figured it was unethical or something... but now that someone else has already opened the flood gates...

I would be willing to read them. Feel free to PM me.

Quite the helpful bunch!

These kinds of things can be hard sometimes because most of the people in our lives don't have a point of reference for what a PS entails for Psych, so it is nice to see others willing to help out.