READ THIS-Important- About the different form Threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys and gals, just wanted to let you know that they're no reason to have a different thread for form BN and BS. All the Bs have the same questions just mixed up as determined by the second letter. so it's beneficial to post in only one B (blank) thread. instead of sifting through the different B's

-you're retired but experienced MCAT taker.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you saying that all the forms that have the same first letter are identical except for the order of passage. If that is what you mean then it is not true... I talked to people who had CP right after the test (I had CS) and we had totally different passages in all 3 sections.

iwutitan said:
Are you saying that all the forms that have the same first letter are identical except for the order of passage. If that is what you mean then it is not true... I talked to people who had CP right after the test (I had CS) and we had totally different passages in all 3 sections.
then I stand corrected. my bad. last year, we had a thread for B (blank) and it worked.

I've got to second that, well not the dum-dum part, but what iwutitan noted:
Tarzan on AG- no Tarzan on AE. And you don't just get the TARZAN passage and forget about it. Tarzan will stay with me for life.

I want to shout out to my Tarzan peeps, you all know what I am talking about-

Tarzan flashbacks and nightsweats- ****s crazy!

Ownage

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish I could read this Tarzan passage. I didn't have any passages on this test that I felt clueless about, but I've had plenty of practice passages like that. I feel for you...

yeah SOD, the tarzan passage was not particularly difficult, just a bit tricky, i'm more talking about the idea of how ridiculous it was.

I made a tarzan thread, maybe fellow tarzan veterans can help us all understand tarzan in its entirety

OwnageMobile said:
I've got to second that, well not the dum-dum part, but what iwutitan noted:
Tarzan on AG- no Tarzan on AE. And you don't just get the TARZAN passage and forget about it. Tarzan will stay with me for life.

I want to shout out to my Tarzan peeps, you all know what I am talking about-

Tarzan flashbacks and nightsweats- ****s crazy!

Ownage
yea, that's like the Sir Drake passage a year and half ago. Sir Drake and pottery....argh.

virilep said:
yea, that's like the Sir Drake passage a year and half ago. Sir Drake and pottery....argh.

I also know that some people had a specific verbal passage on Form FG that I had on DG and had one question with different possible answers. So not only are there multiple questions for each passage, but apparently, different answer sets for each question...

Adam