reading HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rromantico25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having great difficulty with comprehensive reading, has anyone taken the DAT recently and can tell me what their compositions were about? I will be taking the DAT at the end of December and i'm trying to study up on some material. any advice?:help::help::help:

Members don't see this ad.

They are generally about science topics, but some people have been getting passages on pianos recently... :laugh: Read a few DAT prep materials and take a few RC tests, varying your methodology with each. Find a style that suits you, and practice with that until you score well on your practice tests. RC is probably the hardest section to "study" since it requires you to use habits that you have developed over a long period of time, while the other sections are mostly regurgitating information.

search and destroy lol? building good reading habits takes a long time, much longer then 1 month. i would recommend, if your RC score is below a 15 on practice exams that you take a little more time to prepare for the DAT. Unless ofcourse you are applying this cycle. Gluck

Members don't see this ad :)
yes. search and destroy. this is what i did and i got 18. but i think G-d was with me. lolol