Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trump is amazing. Look at that stock market go.
I speak for everyone when I say, thank you President Trump.
No doubt you also thanked Obama when unemployment went down and the stock market went up.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Trump is amazing. Look at that stock market go.
I speak for everyone when I say, thank you President Trump.
No doubt you also thanked Obama when unemployment went down and the stock market went up.
I was saying to myself, Obama is creating a bubble even worse then the previous guy. I really hope an obnoxious businessman becomes president next to fix this mess.
I really hope an obnoxious businessman becomes president next to fix this mess.
Those factors have always affected the amount on withholding on your paycheck. And mine did not change from last year to this year. The rates have decreased. You should check with friends and family. I for one can't wait to file next year and see how much more I'm getting back. Enjoy your extra spending money everyone.
No doubt you also thanked Obama when unemployment went down and the stock market went up.
That was a bubble. And the unemployment stat was baked because it included people who lost their full time job and had to pick up 2 more jobs just to stay afloat.
Lol how dense can you be. So you know for a fact that those people who had two jobs now have one full-time job under Trump? What makes this economic recovery more authentic than the fake news one we had under Obama?
Don’t get me wrong, I love paying lower taxes. But I don’t understand why the national debt was this huge emergency under Obama but now we shouldn’t worry about it. And obviously this is a bubble, you can’t possibly think a huge tax cut during a time of economic growth is fiscally responsible. It’s just a matter of win the bill will come due.
Because companies are coming back. Trump is reversing the anti sovereign policies Obama put in, and it’s beautiful. Why should we be stuck paying extra taxes like the Paris climate accord, when China (the country that polluted the most) is exempt?
The national debt (that started under bush and ballooned under Obama) is concerning. The republicans think we will be able to grow our way out of the debt with the new prosperity (more jobs=more people to pay taxes=more money) but I don’t think so. My theory is the USA will default on the debt and the equivalent of bankrupted and wipe the slate clean in a sense. The only thing propping up the ridiculous debt is the faith in the US Dollar. So when the dollar and faith in the dollar is destroyed, what will the world turn to for world currency? China dollar? Euro? I don’t think so, and this is where I think a deal will be made.
Also note that Trump is very smart in pulling us out of extra things we have to pay for, like TPP and the Paris climate Acorred.
So, you can call me dense, silly, and even stupid. That is fine. I, and millions of Americans made the correct choice and the USA is roaring back. The engine of prosperity has been jump started, and you can either choose to live in the dreary distopia you paint for everyone with “Muh Drumph, Muh Russia investigation”, or you can choose to be thankful that we have a pro American president in the White House.
Because companies are coming back. Trump is reversing the anti sovereign policies Obama put in, and it’s beautiful. Why should we be stuck paying extra taxes like the Paris climate accord, when China (the country that polluted the most) is exempt?
The national debt (that started under bush and ballooned under Obama) is concerning. The republicans think we will be able to grow our way out of the debt with the new prosperity (more jobs=more people to pay taxes=more money) but I don’t think so. My theory is the USA will default on the debt and the equivalent of bankrupted and wipe the slate clean in a sense. The only thing propping up the ridiculous debt is the faith in the US Dollar. So when the dollar and faith in the dollar is destroyed, what will the world turn to for world currency? China dollar? Euro? I don’t think so, and this is where I think a deal will be made.
Also note that Trump is very smart in pulling us out of extra things we have to pay for, like TPP and the Paris climate Acorred.
So, you can call me dense, silly, and even stupid. That is fine. I, and millions of Americans made the correct choice and the USA is roaring back. The engine of prosperity has been jump started, and you can either choose to live in the dreary distopia you paint for everyone with “Muh Drumph, Muh Russia investigation”, or you can choose to be thankful that we have a pro American president in the White House.
I still love how people think the market reacts to what is happening now and not the future.
Obama did nothing but create a bubble. Trump is trying to fix it. Will he? No, but he's trying.
I still love how people think the market reacts to what is happening now and not the future.
Obama did nothing but create a bubble. Trump is trying to fix it. Will he? No, but he's trying.
There is so much stupid here that my head literally hurts reading it.
The economy is mostly on autopilot from the previous administration/machinations of The Fed being that Trump and the GOP congress just passed their first bill that actually affected the economy like a month ago. The US economy has been "roaring" back since like 2010.
Also, the dollar losing world hegemony would be very bad and you don't look forward to it theoretically happening. Not that it will. You also clearly don't understand how the national debt works if you think the faith in the US dollar is going anywhere unless someone does something idiotic on a scale the world has never seen...
How exactly is Trump trying to fix a “bubble” that Obama created?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you don't know, I can't help you.
aka I don’t know jack
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.“The US economy has been roaring since 2010” oh yeah, I forgot how wonderful the ACA and regulations that came with it were for the economy.
If this is how you think, maybe you deserve the Pharmacy market as is right now. Lucky for you, this economic revival might just help Pharmacy.
You will prolly still complain, even after saving money and saves the US from the globalistic takeover that was in progress. That’s fine, Trump is the Hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you’ll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Drumpf.
This is awesome for the top 20% income wise that own 92% of the stocks in us citizens hands. And 1/3 of the market is held by foreigners. The average person who voted for trump is not going to be rewarded by an increase inn the market.Yet the market keeps going up, that's where tax reductions help everyone
This is awesome for the top 20% income wise that own 92% of the stocks in us citizens hands. And 1/3 of the market is held by foreigners. The average person who voted for trump is not going to be rewarded by an increase inn the market.
Did you know Bernie Sanders was in the top 1% earners during his presidential running year? Pretty funny when he's talking about inequality. Why doesn't he just give that all away? Clearly he doesn't think anyone deserves to make that much.
Guess what? He won't just like no other liberal would without being forced.
A more appropriate analogy would be voting for the draft which would be involuntarily taking people’s freedom from them, much like taking their moneySo your argument is liberals don't give away all their wealth therefore they shouldn't want to increase government services? Makes sense.
How many Republicans in Washington serve in the military and yet we still have an army. How odd.
So your argument is liberals don't give away all their wealth therefore they shouldn't want to increase government services? Makes sense.
How many Republicans in Washington serve in the military and yet we still have an army. How odd.
. So you’ll hate him. Because he can take it.
I think his Twitter account will show that he can't take it. At least it's entertaining!
My workplace sent an email saying the new withholding should be active on the next check. I'm expecting about $200 more than before. I'm probably just going to throw it into an ETF and forget about it.
I've always wondered why California doesn't just raise it's taxes to 50% and give everything away for free.
I'm very curious what kinds of people would still live there.
I've always wondered why California doesn't just raise it's taxes to 50% and give everything away for free.
I'm very curious what kinds of people would still live there.
Man, this entire thread is just full of dem propaganda. You realize your mainstream media overlords and economist "Experts" have been wrong about every single thing for almost 2 years already right? Were you not pissed off when you sold off all your stocks because a trump win would "Crash the market?" or maybe you guys don't even participate in stocks and investments and just parrot gloom and doom media talking point to scare and deter others off from investing so they can stay stagnant with the finances. Like a bucket full of crabs.
You guys are pharmacists, not social justice warriors. Ignore the identity politics fake news and give credit when your finances are looking good. Mines certainly are.
Most of these companies that people mention as a positive result of the trump tax cut are only giving one time bonuses to employees. These bonuses are a very small percentage of the projected tax savings they will get in the first year of the tax cuts. I might be persuaded to believe the cuts were a good thing if more companies would give significant raises instead of bonuses.
Unemployment has been measured the same way under obama and trump so saying it was faked under obama means it is a fake number under trump.
Gotta say that was the greatest state of the union speech ever!!!
So proud to be an American!!!!
It was better than I expected. So many complete sentences and so few breaks to shoot out a quick tweet.
Gotta say that was the greatest state of the union speech ever!!!
So proud to be an American!!!!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.