Ready to submit application, but confused about checklist last item.

Started by joker937
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joker937

UCLA SOD 2021
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am ready to submit! But, the checklist before submitting asks me

"Submit a supplemental application and fee directly to the dental school?"


Can't I do this after I submit?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2016-06-11 at 8.13.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-11 at 8.13.28 PM.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 189
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're not. Read it again... It's not required prior, some schools ask for it before, some after, either way they'll ask for the supplemental eventually... it's fairly lenient
 
They're not. Read it again... It's not required, some schools ask for it before, some after, either way they'll ask for the supplemental eventually.

Okay let me explain the issue! I already understand that some schools require a supplemental fee and some do not. I understand this. My question is: do I have to pay the supplemental fees for those that DO REQUIRE it before I press submit on the ADEA AADSAS application? That is what the application is telling me..
 
Okay let me explain the issue! I already understand that some schools require a supplemental fee and some do not. I understand this. My question is: do I have to pay the supplemental fees for those that DO REQUIRE it before I press submit on the ADEA AADSAS application? That is what the application is telling me..
Don't worry about it. Just press submit and pay for it later when the school emails you.