Real dinosaurs or GTFO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+ 1,000,000 Regan dollars.

Given to the top 0.0001% on your behalf, so by the time it trickles down to you, you owe $10.

Congratulations Citizen, on earning your debt in our Capitalist Utopia.

Members don't see this ad.

That whole georgraphical area is hilarious.

I know it is oh so special to be all filled to the brim with self-righteous indignation at the thought of people exercising both their freedom of religion and their freedom of speech but lets be honest;

What is the difference between this, and any religious expression by any other religion on the planet?

Why aren't their any threads devoted to mocking the Hindu belief in a pantheon of gods? Or the Buddhist/Hindu belief in reincarnation? Or the various Muslim beliefs?

I'm not a creationist, and I think the whole position is one big falsehood, but I am getting a little tired of all the sanctimonious asshats in these threads who are so quick to ridicule the un-provable beliefs of a bunch of hard working white christians, but wouldn't dare to attack the un-provable beliefs of a bunch of arabs or indians.

i agree, we should mock the beliefs of all the other equally ridiculous religions too.

I know it is oh so special to be all filled to the brim with self-righteous indignation at the thought of people exercising both their freedom of religion and their freedom of speech but lets be honest;

What is the difference between this, and any religious expression by any other religion on the planet?

Why aren't their any threads devoted to mocking the Hindu belief in a pantheon of gods? Or the Buddhist/Hindu belief in reincarnation? Or the various Muslim beliefs?

I'm not a creationist, and I think the whole position is one big falsehood, but I am getting a little tired of all the sanctimonious asshats in these threads who are so quick to ridicule the un-provable beliefs of a bunch of hard working white christians, but wouldn't dare to attack the un-provable beliefs of a bunch of arabs or indians.

Hindus are a very small minority in the US. Plus, most people don't know anything about their religion to mock them. Plus they're not building an amusement park with a "Ride the Shiva" roller coaster.

Making fun of muslim beliefs usually gets you death threats. Or, if you live in Pakistan -> this http://tribune.com.pk/story/85412/blasphemy-case-masjid-imam-offers-reward-to-kill-aasia/