(Real) University of Toronto Leslie Dan Pharmacy Class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello, everyone! I am currently a 2nd year student. I have created a Facebook group chat so that you guys can talk amongst yourselves about interviews and ask questions about Toronto or pharmacy school or another upper year student. Unfortunately, the Facebook company removed the invitation link to group chat in their update last year and I can only personally invite people. So, if you wish to join and create a community for incoming students Class of 2025, please leave a reply in this thread and I will send you a PM so that you can be added to group chat. Thanks!
Hi can you please add me too

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, everyone! I am currently a 2nd year student. I have created a Facebook group chat so that you guys can talk amongst yourselves about interviews and ask questions about Toronto or pharmacy school or another upper year student. Unfortunately, the Facebook company removed the invitation link to group chat in their update last year and I can only personally invite people. So, if you wish to join and create a community for incoming students Class of 2025, please leave a reply in this thread and I will send you a PM so that you can be added to group chat. Thanks!
Could u add me too!!

Hey can you please add me as well --> Manely Jafar-pisheh

Hi Could you add me as well please! - Janella Tutanes

Hey can I be added as well thanks

Could I be added too please, thank you!

I’d like to be added too please! Thank you :)

Hi can I also be added please? Thank you!

Hi would you please add me as well? Thank you so much for your assistance ahead!

Hi could you please send me the link for the facebook group as well?
Also, did anyone get the invitation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you add me too pls? Thanks!

Hello everyone,
has anyone from 2021 Pharmd applicant pool at UofT received a notification email stating eligibility for an interview??

For anyone who is waiting for their interview invitation,
I just contacted with the admission office and they said that the result was still being processed and should be released on Mar 2nd. So, please don't give up yet, the invitation will be released soon.
(I hope I can get one......)

For anyone who is waiting for their interview invitation,
I just contacted with the admission office and they said that the result was still being processed and should be released on Mar 2nd. So, please don't give up yet, the invitation will be released soon.
(I hope I can get one......)
Thanks for update. I was so upset. Hope we all get :xf:

Hey, can I also be added

Can I be added to this group as well ?

Me too please!!

congratulations for all who get an invitation! I failed this year, and I will keep improving my average point for the next round. Can anyone share their cumulative average by the way?

Congratulations to all the winners. I too failed this year. Please do share your averages . Any tips would greatly help. Thanks

Hello! Could I also please be added?

May I be added please! ☺️

can I be added thanks

Hi, can I be added as well please? Thanks!

Hey, thanks for starting this awesome initiative. May I please be added to the group chat? Thank you!

congratulations for all who get an invitation! I failed this year, and I will keep improving my average point for the next round. Can anyone share their cumulative average by the way?
Got my interview invite on Monday! My avg is an 81% for those wondering

Got my interview invite on Monday! My avg is an 81% for those wondering
Got an interview too! Avg is 78.4%! How is exactly is everyone calculating their avg though if your school does letter grades? Do you take the lowest percentage corresponding to the letter grade? (ex. B+ = 77, A- = 80, A = 85, A+ = 90)

Hi can you please add me too? Thanks!

could I please be added! thanks

can u add me to this please!

hello, can you send me the link as well please :D

Hi can you send me the link too thank you!

Hi, can you add me please? Thank you for starting this

Hi can you add me also please

I heard that there are 1300 applicants this year and 600 were invited for the interview. Is this information correct?

Hello! Could you please add me to the group as well? Thanks :)

hi! if you have room in the group chat, would you add me as well, please?

thank you!

Hello could you please add me as well? Thanks!

Can I also please be added? Thank you!

Would you be able to add me to this too please? Thanks!

Hi can I also be added to the group chat?

Hello, could you please add me to this, thank you.

Can I be added too please?