-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition
Started by Hard24Get
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
I actually went to bed at a normal person's bed time and maybe even a little earlier. Of course it was drug-induced sleep (had a migraine), but I didn't know I could be this awake this time of day. Time to get ready for class then leave town
(only for the 2nd part though).
(only for the 2nd part though).12 hours.. no posts..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually it was closer to 14.5. But who's counting...?12 hours.. no posts..
You had such great momentum. Then stopped. Whatsupwitdat? Im too tired, hopefully I can post some in the morning. Or a little later if I cant sleep. Cause I know EM and sleepy will be on later. Unless they are on their weird schedule...Actually it was closer to 14.5. But who's counting...?
You had such great momentum. Then stopped. Whatsupwitdat? Im too tired, hopefully I can post some in the morning. Or a little later if I cant sleep. Cause I know EM and sleepy will be on later. Unless they are on their weird schedule...
I traveled across the country. Back now for posting and I'm sure no one is around.
You had such great momentum. Then stopped. Whatsupwitdat? Im too tired, hopefully I can post some in the morning. Or a little later if I cant sleep. Cause I know EM and sleepy will be on later. Unless they are on their weird schedule...
Everyone has so much faith in my screwed up sleep habits!! i love it! I'm the one people turn to in times of insomnia!
Everyone has so much faith in my screwed up sleep habits!! i love it! I'm the one people turn to in times of insomnia!
No kidding. Changing time zones doesn't help either. One coast for a little while last month. The other coast for a little while this month. And between was in the middle.
I hate required attendance classes! Especially when they don't tell you it's required until the day of because they say everything is technically required. More points missed today...going to have to study extra hard for exams.
for a lot of them, i feel like I learn better studying on my own 🙂
howdy
for a lot of them, i feel like I learn better studying on my own 🙂
Me too. Hence the reason I thought I was safe leaving yesterday after classes. Usually only sign-ins are in the afternoons for us, so nothing in afternoons meant to me I didn't have to be there. Guess that means I just have to do better on exams, which actually gave me the motivation to study that I didn't have the first few weeks of this section. Ironic on how some things work out.
I think this is my favorite smiley here. Banana man is a close second.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this is my favorite smiley here. Banana man is a close second.
i like the hello smiley... i haven't really grown that attatched to mr. banana man for some reason
i like the hello smiley... i haven't really grown that attatched to mr. banana man for some reason
I think the reason I like it is because it seems happy and free. Much like me, most of the time at least.
What do you do when you are extra anxious about an email that may come the next day? Thought about distracting myself with studying, but that isn't working.
darling, you are preaching to the choir...
I have spent an awful lot of time in the gym.... for some reason, not really losing weight though, must be all the stuffing of my face that is also occuring to distract myself!
darling, you are preaching to the choir...
I have spent an awful lot of time in the gym.... for some reason, not really losing weight though, must be all the stuffing of my face that is also occuring to distract myself!
ha. true. You are going through it all right now too. Hopefully when the bf gets back, we can go do something so that I don't keep checking the email 'just in case they decide to send out emails early, even a day early.' As if that would ever happen. If I remember right, I think someone I knew got their email at about 4:45 on the day it was supposed to come out. Going to be a long day tomorrow too.
ha. true. You are going through it all right now too. Hopefully when the bf gets back, we can go do something so that I don't keep checking the email 'just in case they decide to send out emails early, even a day early.' As if that would ever happen. If I remember right, I think someone I knew got their email at about 4:45 on the day it was supposed to come out. Going to be a long day tomorrow too.
it's been a really long, long week
it's been a really long, long week
I completely agree. The time when I wish there weren't 24 hours in a day.
Are you working at one of your rotations right now?
I'm doing clinic stuff, so i'm usually done pretty early on in the day....
it's a pretty cush rotation... but the hours are themselves are excrutiatingly long
i am watching ER to keep me entertained...
one of the older seasons.
I really like the older seasons. I don't watch the newer ones. Maybe I just missed too much, but it's not the same without the old crew. I am really starting to realize that toxicology and overdoses are really interesting to me. If this keeps up, I will probably start putting "possible overdose" as one of my DDx's when doing practice interviews.
h24g is going to really like to see these threads as uneven as they are. Wonder where she is...figured she'd be updating the status about interviews...or at least telling us how often she is checking her emails. How are you holding up with all this sleepy?
According to an older statistic, injury hospitalizations in the 0-4 yo group were mostly due to poisonings. And most commonly, these are poisonings due to cosmetics and personal care products. I guess some of the makeup and perfume/cologne bottles are really inviting (colorful, different shape, different smell, wonder what it tastes like) to that age group.
h24g is going to really like to see these threads as uneven as they are. Wonder where she is...figured she'd be updating the status about interviews...or at least telling us how often she is checking her emails. How are you holding up with all this sleepy?
i have a really bad headache! I can't wait to have all of this behind me... it sucks big time... no fun!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have a really bad headache! I can't wait to have all of this behind me... it sucks big time... no fun!
Aww...hope it gets better!
Headache or migraine or borderline?
i like the hello smiley... i haven't really grown that attatched to mr. banana man for some reason
Sorry, hon, I gotta use him!



I'm really happy about my dean's letter! 😀😀😀
D
deleted109597
Back from a long abscence.
Up to 8/2/1.
Up to 8/2/1.
Back from a long absence.
Up to 8/2/1.
WELCOME back, and congratulations! 😀 What are you doing now?
D
deleted109597
WELCOME back, and congratulations! 😀 What are you doing now?
Sitting at my desk with my feet propped up. Just got back from buying towels, and I'm going to bed soon. Gotta be up early tomorrow, and I'm on call.
Sitting at my desk with my feet propped up. Just got back from buying towels, and I'm going to bed soon. Gotta be up early tomorrow, and I'm on call.
Nice to hear from you again!
their even
their even
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GOTCHA!!!! They're is some payback to be had!
D
deleted109597
Post call. 9 traumas. No consults though. One ridiculous central line consult that I laughed at.
Seriously, their rationale should be better than "well, it is a small IV and we don't know if it will make it through the night".
Seriously, their rationale should be better than "well, it is a small IV and we don't know if it will make it through the night".
Post call. 9 traumas. No consults though. One ridiculous central line consult that I laughed at.
Seriously, their rationale should be better than "well, it is a small IV and we don't know if it will make it through the night".
😕 central line consult? Couldn't they do it?
😕 central line consult? Couldn't they do it?
I was in your hood today, taking CS. All that talk about philly earlier in the thread made me realize how different the skyline looks now. It makes me feel very old that I actually remember when nothing was taller than Willy Penn's hat...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 3K


