Rearview Mirror: The Mods Don't Want to Shut Us Down, So We did it Ourselves.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, coming in at the last minute to take all the glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yawn... ill get thru 50 posts in no time

u know what im sayin... thought i dont know if i want it bad enough

They did, but I thought "we" had agreed to have an informal 1k cap to the Rearview Mirrors, just to keep it interesting...

well u gonna start a new thread already?

Something like "All the specialty threads are in the rearview mirror"?

well u gonna start a new thread already?

Something like "All the specialty threads are in the rearview mirror"?

I am in no way creative enough to come up with a thread name that quickly...gimme a couple of min...

Members don't see this ad :)
Ectopic, I thought you wanted to create a thread with a more creative title???

Ectopic, I thought you wanted to create a thread with a more creative title???

I gotta go with EM2BE on this one...consider naming rights your prize for being Chief-elect.

you could come here for residency and enjoy the beauty that this place is.

I think I won't have a choice on the area if I want to be around the SO. The whole thing with him being a year ahead means he kind of determines my future...

I think I won't have a choice on the area if I want to be around the SO. The whole thing with him being a year ahead means he kind of determines my future...

True... family 1st

I decided that when I first came to med school. Definitely not regretting that decision still.

I sympathize, my fiance is two years ahead (3rd year) so I'm applying near where she gets in (and she's applying near where I'm in school...)

sick. as. a dog.