Received encouragement this week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliCPhT

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted a few weeks ago about going back to pharmacy school at Creighton for Fall 2008. I had been in touch with the dean of academic affaris at the previous school. While we agreed that i wasn't exactly in the best academic standing when I left the program, they will be more than happy to write a strong letter for my acceptance into a pharmacy program. The will speak about some of the factors that led to my decision to withdraw from school. I was so scared that they were going to say no! At this point, I'm older, more mature, and know what I want, so I'm determined to go after it and get it!

I know that I have an uphill battle to fight, but I will emerge victorious! ;) I'm doing everything I can to get this!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be sure to let y'all know. My GPA isn't the best at 2.92, but my science and math GPA is 3.27. I'm taking the PCAT again in august and ramping up for that. I think that my 5 years of work experience have made me much more well rounded and I have a solid idea of how I want to use the pharmacy degree.

There's a lot of hope for you, especially since you were once admitted to pharmacy school and show a lot of promise in completing it this time around. I just wanted to share that I messed up too, not in pharmacy school (not there yet) but during my 2nd year of my undergrad. I completed 0 units and withdrew during Spring qtr (basically, I flunked out of all my classes during Fall and Winter). This is my 5th year and I'm about to graduate, with a chance in acceptance to pharmacy school hanging by the string. I applied to 17 schools and was able to pull off 2 interviews. I'm waiting to hear back from both of them in these coming weeks. So don't give up! And I wish you best of luck in returning to pharmacy school! :oops: