Received interview request for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got one for Iowa too!March 3
Sara, did u get an interview last year too?
Would you mind sharing your stats & others?
Good luck!

I did not get one last year, this is my first interview ever!!!!! I'm so excited:D My PCAT score is a 66:thumbdown: :thumbdown: , my GPA is 3.47, I am a Iowa resident, I have 7 years tech experience and awesome references. My interview is Feb 17th. I went out yesterday and bought a new outfit. Good luck to you too!!

Members don't see this ad.

Interview at UTexas this Saturday the 12th = excitement

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an interview invite for UF Gainesville on March 9th and New Mexico on March 23rd. Yay!

I just got an interview for OU on March 3 morning session also.

See you guys there!

P.S. are you all Oklahoma residents? Just curious since I'm currently a PA resident, but I spent an awesome 4 years in Oklahoma from 1997-2001.

LECOM Bradenton campus: had phone interview yesterday (1/10)

University of California-San Diego: 2/10 at noon (anyone else attending this session?)
so... Phone Interview. How is writing sample ? None?

interview with lecom --- not so excited about the whole phone interview thing ... kinda rather it be in person ...
Help, Lecom need writing sample ? My writing skill is bad. My GPA is 3.43 and science is 3.9. But writing? Oh NO.

UCSF 2/9... anyone else?
Yes, This Thursday, Feb 15. Do you mind to share? What is the writing assignment? My writing is not good. Please help. Nervous.....

I got the offer of an MCV from Midwestern CCP for March 12 or 13. It's pretty convenient because it's during my spring break. I haven't decided if I want to spend the money or not. . .

WINGATE UNIVERSITY!!!! yAAAAAy!!! anyone else going on March 9th? PM me!!:D :D :D

Ohio State U, March 10th morning session

West Virginia University, at Morgantown. March 9th., though my interview is at Martinsburg campus.
I am out of state. ...
I don't think I will go to the interview....

Members don't see this ad :)
It is getting close and he is now really nervous.

I am very scaired.

A Patient Parent

I have my University of Washington interview next Friday. This is my first interview and I am really nervous!! Anyone have any tips for me?

Thanks.

when did you hear from UW-Seattle tigger?

I heard from Washington State University today my interview is March 19th!

when did you hear from UW-Seattle tigger?

I heard from Washington State University today my interview is March 19th!

I heard from UW this afternoon. They left a message on my phone while I was in class.

Good luck with your WSU interview! I didn't apply to that school because they require some prereqs that I haven't taken yet like biochem. Where are you from and where do you go to school?

Hey Tigger,

I am currently at UW finishing my pre-reqs for pharmacy school.

I applied to both UW and WSU, and I would be happy to get into either school. Are you also at UW as an undergrad? Any other schools that you applied to as well?

Also, did you get a confirmation email from UW before they called you for an interview? I still have not yet received the confirmation email, so I don't think they have even reviewed my application yet. I called them about this and they told me not to worry if I haven't heard anything yet.

Good luck on your interview and congrats!

Hey Tigger,

I applied to both UW and WSU, and I would be happy to get into either school. Are you also at UW as an undergrad? Any other schools that you applied to as well?

Also, did you get a confirmation email from UW before they called you for an interview? I still have not yet received the confirmation email, so I don't think they have even reviewed my application yet. I called them about this and they told me not to worry if I haven't heard anything yet.

Hey soccergirl07, I am in the same boat. I applied to UW and have haven't yet received a confirmation email. It is somewhat comforting to know that I am not the only one. Good luck, Soccergirl07. May we hear back from UW soon.

Any reason why you will not go for the interview at WVU?

Also u mentioned that you are out of state, what are your stats,if you don't mind sharing. I am in the same boat-waiting my time.

Also,if there is anyone that had or will have interview at WVU morgantown or charlston, your feed backs will be greatly appreciated!!

Marco.

West Virginia University, at Morgantown. March 9th., though my interview is at Martinsburg campus.
I am out of state. ...
I don't think I will go to the interview....

I got the offer of an MCV from Midwestern CCP for March 12 or 13. It's pretty convenient because it's during my spring break. I haven't decided if I want to spend the money or not. . .

When did you submit your supplemental?
I sent mine in on 1/31, and I still didn't hear back from them. I don't know if I'll end up getting an interview, because they only have them till the end of march.
I'm sure i could get in, only if they review my application and send for an interview on time :nervous: :( :cry:

no i did not get a interview request
ppl who got interview for temple ....your stats plzzz if u dont mind it will be great help....

Does anyone have an interview at Xavier? Does anyone have any feedback on Xavier, there is only one feedback posted. Please Help! Thanks

I just got my first interview today: University of Minnesota on Friday the 23rd! I only have a week!! YIKES:eek:

I'm still waiting to hear from LECOM Bradenton....

Any reason why you will not go for the interview at WVU?

Also u mentioned that you are out of state, what are your stats,if you don't mind sharing. I am in the same boat-waiting my time.

Also,if there is anyone that had or will have interview at WVU morgantown or charlston, your feed backs will be greatly appreciated!!

Marco.

I already get in Wingate and had my interview at U Maryland (in-state).

WVU is my back up school, so I see no reasons to go for the interview anymore, besides they will only accept a max. of 20 out of state students.

My stats:
GPA: 3.60.......PCAT composite: 94.......no pharmacy experiences, and no degrees.

Hey Tigger,

I go to UW as well. I got 2 confirmation emails last week telling me that all my materials were received and were in the process of review.

Nice!! I just got my confirmation email today and I am really excited. So it sounds like they got ahold of you pretty quickly after emailing you. Do you know if this seems to be the pattern with other people as well?

I just got my first interview today: University of Minnesota on Friday the 23rd! I only have a week!! YIKES:eek:

I'm still waiting to hear from LECOM Bradenton....

i will be there too, afternoon session. hope to see you there.

NDGirl, are you from North Dakota or Notre Dame?

Interview on Monday, March 12th. Anybody else attending this session?

Yes I'm in Fargo right now. Good luck at your Minnesota interview!! I came back far more interested in U of M after the interview than I was before I went. I'm still waiting for an NDSU interview. They aren't looking at applications until the January PCAT scores come back as I understand it. :mad:

:( I have not gotten a confirmation yet. I hand submitted mine on the deadline. :scared:

I guess I have to wait patiently. :oops:

Yes I'm in Fargo right now. Good luck at your Minnesota interview!! I came back far more interested in U of M after the interview than I was before I went. I'm still waiting for an NDSU interview. They aren't looking at applications until the January PCAT scores come back as I understand it. :mad:

Are you SERIOUS!

:D I got an interview request for University of Iowa today!! :D
I'll be there on March 3.
I'm excited, but kinda scared too, because I'm out of state...also, the interview is going to be a lengthy 30 minutes.....I'll probably hyperventilate during the interview, and have my eyes on the clock!!
Does Iowa go on rolling admissions???

I also have one for Creighton for March 2...Just a day before the one in Iowa.
Midwestern CCP and CPG still haven't contacted me :(
Except for tuition issues, CPG is my top choice :(

Dr. Hafeza--See you in Omaha on the 2nd!!

As for Midwestern. I think I had everything turned in by the end of January, but I had to send a copy of the back of my transcript to them on Feb 6. They were confused about converting my credits to semester hours. I got the invite a week later.

are all interviews for LECOM phone interviews? And do you think it's too late to send in my supplemental for them?

I just received an letter saying that they like to inverview me. So, I shceduled to ahve interview on next Thursday. :D

how do we delete posts??? i usually have to blank the whole message out and type something stupid, as i am now.
so, how's the weather?

Dr. Hafeza--See you in Omaha on the 2nd!!

:D good luck to you!

As for Midwestern. I think I had everything turned in by the end of January, but I had to send a copy of the back of my transcript to them on Feb 6. They were confused about converting my credits to semester hours. I got the invite a week later.

wow, lucky you! congratulations :D
may i ask your stats? I'm sorry, it's just that I'm getting anxious on why it's taking them so long to respond.
I think i mentioned this a million times already, but my supplementals were in on 1/31...my stats aren't stellar, but are still decent, 3.0 gpa and 93 pcat.

I just got a email from UIC for an interview :D

I just got an email about the interview too! yay!! :D

Anyone get an interview request at UF at one of the campuses they didn't have as their #1?

Interview for UIC week of March 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Interview at Midwestern CCP- March 13
Interview at UIC- sometime the week of March 26