Received interview request for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:D I got an interview request for University of Iowa today!! :D
I'll be there on March 3.
I'm excited, but kinda scared too, because I'm out of state...also, the interview is going to be a lengthy 30 minutes.....I'll probably hyperventilate during the interview, and have my eyes on the clock!!
Does Iowa go on rolling admissions???

I also have one for Creighton for March 2...Just a day before the one in Iowa.
Midwestern CCP and CPG still haven't contacted me :(
Except for tuition issues, CPG is my top choice :(

I had my interview at Iowa today!!!!!!!! You'll be fine

Members don't see this ad.

Knockin' on heaven's door....

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview invite from temple in the mail!!:D
After reading on here that a couple of ppl got interviews and I hadn't gotten one yet, I was getting irate......thinking that my own school would turn their back on me??
Now I'm relieved.....can't wait!!!

February 28th in the morning.

How about you?

On 2/23 in the afternoon. Did you ever get a confirmation email? After talking with the lady on the phone she said that she would send me a confirmation email about the interview but I never got anything.

On 2/23 in the afternoon. Did you ever get a confirmation email? After talking with the lady on the phone she said that she would send me a confirmation email about the interview but I never got anything.

She will send it to you stating your interview time and what happens on that day. Since this is a 3-day weekend, she'll probably do it on Tues. Don't worry too much.:)

Got an interview at UH on March 13!

She will send it to you stating your interview time and what happens on that day. Since this is a 3-day weekend, she'll probably do it on Tues. Don't worry too much.:)

Really? I checked my email 10 minutes after I got off the phone with them and I had received the confirmation email.

Tigger if you haven't received your confirmation email by tomorrow I would call them and let them know.

University of Nebraska Medical Center. March 2nd.

Midwestern Glendale campus, Marth 16th

Members don't see this ad :)
Yayyy!
i've finally heard from CPG!!! i thought they weren't interested because my application was so late.
Now March 12th it is!

I finally received another request for an interview! I got a letter from Temple today to interview there. I am so excited. I am going to call tomorrow to schedule my interview. Anyone else got an interview there?

I finally received another request for an interview! I got a letter from Temple today to interview there. I am so excited. I am going to call tomorrow to schedule my interview. Anyone else got an interview there?

Better hurry up and call coz the time slots are getting filled fast!! I tried to schedule friday..and it was booked through next tuesday. The lady told me after next week it only gonna be schedulable next only till the 2nd week of march. So try to get in for next week. I am goin on tuesday.

my temple interview is march 13th.
i called monday and the first week available was the week of march 12th, so call quickly.

jennyde,

I just called today and I scheduled mine for the 13th as well at 10 am. What time is yours at? Have you booked a hotel as well? If so what hotel are you staying at?

Interview at touro on march 8th, anyone else going to be there on that day? i'm really excited, it's my first time going to California and my first interview.

I got an interview with the University of Florida (Gainesville campus) for March 9!!! YEAH!!! :) :) :)

Got my interview letter today from Texas Southern. I'll be there 2/28. Anyone else?

just heard from u pittsburgh today for an interview -- probably going to decline though ...

Just got invited to interview at University of Washington and University of Wyoming! I'm sooo excited. :clap:

I am new to the site and figured I would let you all know about my expereinces thus far....I got interviews from all the schools I applied to, they are listed below...

Minnesota (Jan. 26th)....Got accepted last week, have until 28th to decide

Midwestern-Glendale (Jan 29th)...Got accepted about a week ago, have until the 1st of march to decide

University of Arizona (Feb 2nd)...find out on march 1st whether or not I am accepted

Midwestern-Chicago (Feb 12th)...find out in the next week or so if I got accepted

After getting into Midwestern and Minnesota I canceled the following interviews...

Iowa (Feb 17th)
Colorado (Feb 26th)

I am from Arizona so I am probably going to turn down Minnesota and choose between Midwestern-Glendale and University of Arizona if I get accpeted there, really unsure of what I am going to do if this scenario plays out, it would be so simple if Midwestern was a 4 year program instead of a 3 year program....I will update my selection in the next 1 or 2 weeks when I finalize it, if any one has any questions feel free to ask.

John R.

Just received an interview request for the University of Wyoming!

so far i've been to minnesota, ucsf, maryland and going to ohio state. i got invites to wyoming and wingate.. i already didn't go to mississippi regular entry day and i'm going to decline wingate. anyone going to wyoming? i still havent decided and i'm just sick of flying out everywhere

Interview at touro on march 8th, anyone else going to be there on that day? i'm really excited, it's my first time going to California and my first interview.
Hey, When did you send your supplementary for Touro? I haven't sent it yet!! Am I totally screwed?

I wish all of you the greatest of luck.

I hope my son will hopefully post an interview and an acceptance.

St

Hey, When did you send your supplementary for Touro? I haven't sent it yet!! Am I totally screwed?

they tell you to fill out their supplementary and i think the deadline was february 1st, i'm not sure though, check to find out.

Got my interview at UCWV this Friday (March 2). Pretty excited, yet nervous at the same time.

South University - March 16th- Thinking of declining

Interviewed at UACP 2/17, will interview at WSU 3/14!

Why do you want to decline the offer? South University is a good school. Much better than Applachia.

Have you been to the school? It's just too far for me to drive and I really don't want to fly. I haven't had a chance to look at their program at all, but I know they start classes June 07!! That is really early.

yES I RECEIVED INTERVIEWS-MARCH- FOR PALM BEACH ATLANTIC AND U OF FLORIDA, BOTH IN FLORIDA. I APPLIED ALSO TO NOVA BUT HAVENT HEARD FROM THEM.

Congratulations to everyone!!!!!
my interviews are:
Southern Nevada at Utah campus - 3/3rd
Colorado University- 3/5th
Washington State University- 3/23rd

I've heard from CPG but still not CCP.... :(
although CPG is my first choice, God Forbid I don't get in, It'd be nice to go to CCP so I'd be close to home.....

but it feels sooo late, and like I'll never hear from them.
My supplementals were in on 1/31.

Just got called yesterday for Loma Linda 3/2. 4 day's notice... lovely. :p

I've heard from CPG but still not CCP.... :(
although CPG is my first choice, God Forbid I don't get in, It'd be nice to go to CCP so I'd be close to home.....

but it feels sooo late, and like I'll never hear from them.
My supplementals were in on 1/31.

How long did it take them to post the status of your supplemental application online? I mailed mine out on 2/20 and it's been 7 days and I still don't see it on InteractNow!. Just wondering if it took them longer than that for you.

How long did it take them to post the status of your supplemental application online? I mailed mine out on 2/20 and it's been 7 days and I still don't see it on InteractNow!. Just wondering if it took them longer than that for you.

It didn't take too long for them to update the supplemental info on the InteractNow thing. Maybe a day or two. I sent it through overnight shipping though.
Did you use express shipment?
Maybe they're all on a break or something.

It didn't take too long for them to update the supplemental info on the InteractNow thing. Maybe a day or two. I sent it through overnight shipping though.
Did you use express shipment?
Maybe they're all on a break or something.

Break? What break? I didn't send it overnight shipping. Oh god...now I hope it didn't get lost. I sent it out last Tuesday. Did they cash your check right away? Now I'm getting all nervous.

Break? What break? I didn't send it overnight shipping. Oh god...now I hope it didn't get lost. I sent it out last Tuesday. Did they cash your check right away? Now I'm getting all nervous.

don't worry!
no they didn't cash my check right away. In fact CCP was kinda slow about it.
I'm sure it'll update soon.

Hi yall,
I got interview invitation from south dakota state university. Thats the only university i applied. My interview is on March 9, Friday.

I got an interview at VCU in Richmond. I go March 10th. So excited..and kinda nervous. Any advice??

USC's last interview: March 17th 9:35am
Anyone else with me??