Received interview request for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a call at 11am for an interview with LECOM Bradenton at 1:15pm today!! Not a whole lot of notice but it's done with now...just waiting to hear back now! So nervous!!!

Members don't see this ad.

SIU-Edwardsville for March 23rd. I'm probably not going...just thought I would post in case others are waiting to hear from them.

I got a call at 11am for an interview with LECOM Bradenton at 1:15pm today!! Not a whole lot of notice but it's done with now...just waiting to hear back now! So nervous!!!

When did you get your supplemental in by? I haven't heard back about an interview yet, and I'm getting nervous!!

Members don't see this ad :)
UMKC for March 17th (declining it).

Interview for Idaho State University, University of Southern Nevada, and University of Colorado. But, rejected all ;) .

ETSU March 9...first and last for me!

Yeah I received an interview from USC for the 4th session on March 17th !!!

Thank you for all of the help but he is now just depressed.

How can I help him?

Fustrated Father

Yeah I received an interview from USC for the 4th session on March 17th !!!

Congrats-Hope to see you there... although there'll be like 150 of us...:D

PBA March 16th! Hopefully my flight won't cancel this time!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an interview request for McWhorter School of Pharmacy in
Birmingham, AL!!!!

I received an interview call from UMKC but I declined it.

Oh ya, forgot to say I got a University of Washington interview after all of my waiting! But I had to decline it :(. It's okay, it'll give others a chance :)

I got an email today saying that I have been invited for an interview at the University of Southern Nevada for March 31st! I am so stoked, especially after just recently receiving a letter of rejection from UIC...after that rejection letter and the one from Purdue I received about a week before that, I thought there was no chance in hell that USN would invite me for an interview...I guess there really is a god :)

Interview request from UMKC on March 31....Yippie :D

I also got interview from Howard University on March 13th. :D

I just received an interview invitation from UOP today, for March 23rd!

And I also interviewed at UCSF on Feb 9th, but I didn't know about SDN back then.

UTCOP---> interview request! march 24:D

Utexas Austin recieved march 10, scheduled for march 24th! Wahoo!!!!

... just got an email for an interview with UB -- this is the one that counts!

I've been waiting and waiting for my NDSU interview invite. I was so relieved to get it yesterday. The letter also promises to notify us of our admission status within a week of the interview!

I've been waiting and waiting for my NDSU interview invite. I was so relieved to get it yesterday. The letter also promises to notify us of our admission status within a week of the interview!

Oh, I hope I got one!!! I'm on spring break in Texas visiting my fiance right now...so I'm not at home to get it!! I was supposed to hear back from UMN on Saturday and it sounds like I missed out on getting my NDSU invite too!! At least I have something to look forward to when I get home!!

I applied back in December ... i was beginning to get worried i wasn't going to get an interview at all ...

Good luck penguins. I know thats the school you want to go too.

Just got my e-mail request for interview from South University. Only interview so far. Already been rejected from UWV. Hope this all goes well. Anybody already interviewed at South?

MWU CCP- March 26
UIC CoP- March 29.

Boy do I have a busy week coming up!

USC March 17. I'm so nervous this will be my first and so far only interview. Congratulations to everyone else who got an interview. Good luck to us all.

I just received my interview with VCU for March 24th. Hope it goes well....

ALRIGHT! UB- March 24

Have an interview for Midwestern CPG April 6th...just found out by e-mail today! Does anyone know the closest airport to Glendale by any chance? I need to make travel arrangements ASAP :D

Has anyone received an interview request from Hampton University? The wait is becoming unbearable.

I have an interview with the University of Florida at the St. Petersburg campus on April 13. :)

Has anyone received an interview request from Hampton University? The wait is becoming unbearable.

i'm not sure about hampton but they got issues....the only thing i got was back in jan telling me i hadn't fulfilled the 2nd history course requirement. I was so bummed because I just applied without paying much attention to the pre-rqs, but then I am graduating, and I have a truck load of humanities...social sciences, arts courses such that I least expected a 2ND History course!! I didn't really check pre-reqs for the other schools i applied to, but they were all alright. So I called them to tell them I can take it in the summer, and the girl there told me they take pre-reqs only up to spring. I'm like WTF...I mean they r prob the only pharm school that says that ****. Then I asked to speak to n admissions counselor...she said they do not have one.....wow........Can I talk to the dean?? "No.....All inquiries are answered by this office....""
OMG men....Hampton can just kiss my ass.:thumbdown:

Just got my interview invite from ETSU for March 22nd. I made a thread about it before I looked harder and found this HUGGGE thread at the TOP of the page, lol Im observant like that. :laugh: This is the only school I applied to so Im pretty happy.

got an email from Creighton yesterday, inviting me for an interview on March 30th! Going to decline, so that'll be one more spot open =)

Interview Request for University of Texas March 24th! Whoo Hooo..My Number 1 Choice! :D

got an email from Creighton yesterday, inviting me for an interview on March 30th! Going to decline, so that'll be one more spot open =)
Oh! I'm so jealous! I had to wait for January's PCAT scores so I'm still waiting for an invite. Good luck to you!