Receiving the PCAT scores VIA mail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roziak

Superhero
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the PCAT scores were available yesterday night around 8:30. But that doesn't necessarily mean they sent it out around then... What I want to ask is for those of you who are waiting for the PCAT in the mail please post when you get yours? I know the mail eta varies for different part of the nation, but it would be a great heads up for when mine (and others viewing the thread) is coming.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

woot another illinois resident! :laugh:

i, too, have the same question. will the pcat score arrive in my mailbox within 6 weeks?

I took the June PCAT and received my scores in the mail within 6 weeks, not very long after they were available online. I wouldn't waste the $20 to see your score earlier (it's not like it'll be higher if you pay to see the score). Good luck!

ah okay. so 7 more days at most. exciting!

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope it comes today. If not then I might just give in and pay the $20 :mad:

bozeefus - are you applying to SIUE?

I'm giving in!

ah! resist the temptation.

i guess i will apply to SIUE. i plan to stay in illinois, so i am only applying to such schools:

uic
midwestern
chicago state
siue

i haven't started my application yet! --> FAIL

Members don't see this ad :)
I probably got it on saturday since we don't get mails on sundays either haha. my parents had to check the mail because i send the scores to my house not to my school house. and my dad told me he got the score today, so it probably came yesterday~

I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan and STILL did not receive my scores via mail. I'm not giving in and giving Pearson anymore money though...so it looks like I'll be waiting another day at least.

Is there anyone else who has still not received their scores by mail? I'm starting to wonder if mine got lost. Or maybe I just did so poorly they don't feel the need to send them out. :(

Is there anyone else who has still not received their scores by mail? I'm starting to wonder if mine got lost. Or maybe I just did so poorly they don't feel the need to send them out. :(

It will be sex weeks from the pcat on saturday - so it's not quite 6 weeks yet.
Give it to the end of the week an then call persson.

Haha...that's a mis-type you don't want to make in your resume, essays, etc.

Still no scores for me! This is getting frustrating since I'd like to know where to focus my efforts for studying for the October test which is only two weeks away!