Recent Interviews at SUNY

Started by nvega13
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nvega13

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who interviewed at SUNY recently, do you know how many seats have been filled?

Thanks
 
nvega13 said:
For those of you who interviewed at SUNY recently, do you know how many seats have been filled?

Thanks


i interviewed on 1/9, and they didnt tell us how many spots have been filled. i asked the student who gave us a tour and she said they dont usually say how many spots are left.
 
I interviewed on 12-19 and they said around half have been filled. I just put my deposit for a seat last week and I assumed a few others have also. I would say maybe 40-50 seats have been filled by now? Although, you have to factor in the fact that SUNY has 100% refundable fee which means a few people may withdraw from their seats if they get in elsewhere. I know I might do that if I really like PCO. So don't worry!