Oct 10, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Planning to move to MD in near future... Their board website is down and even their own board people can't retrieve the blank application forms? :rolleyes: Anyone got the blank application so I could get the process started???

Apr 5, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
The MD state board SUCKS is so many ways. They recieved federal money years ago to set up a prescription monitoring program and they still don't have one. I mean New Mexico (the land before time) has had one for 5 years. They lose papers/faxes, they are staffed by classic Maryland state employees (ie rude and lazy with no way to ever get rid of them). My advice is not to move to MD. Its a hard state to practice in (and I've worked there from Cumberland to the Eastern Shore). I moved to NM where there was less of a demand for pharmacists 5 years ago and got an instant $10 per hr pay increase. And the pts are easier to deal with here. Hey MD pharmacists, how many times have you been called a MFer by pts?

DaPhatCat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 15, 2007
Houston
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I want to do reciprocity for MD... Do I have to have a certain amount of hours of pharmacy practice experience to be licensed in MD? Or can I have just a license from a state like VA?

Thanks!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.