Recomm letter about a activity missed in the application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skylandyu

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I haven't realized this until just now that I did a medical volunteer last summer. I think I'd be able to get a recommendation letter from them (which is great b/c my other letters are from science professors/research lab). However, b/c I just remembered this, I did not put this in my application. I just want to know if it is still a good idea to ask for this recommendation letter. I am worried that the admission committee would see this as inconsistent with my application. On the other hand, I think that letter would be of great help, since the staff from my other volunteer activities have all been changed and I cannot find anyone that I know to write me a letter.

Advices? Am I screwed?