Recommendations for good trauma journals?

Started by Ironheme
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ironheme

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested in trauma/CC, and have been trying to find good journals to read for the most recent breakthroughs in the field. I am a bit of newbie though, so I'm not sure where to start and would really appreciate any journal recommendations or specific articles to get my feet wet.

If it helps, I'm really interested in cases where resources are limited, or military advancements that have been made that can be applied to civilian cases (ie, PASG/MAST, though no longer being used, comes to mind).

Just a point in the right direction would be really helpful.

Thanks!