Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're a little late bro 😉hey nick i read through your md apps
youre going to go places. hopefully life takes you to good places. dont ever lose your sense of wonder.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You're a little late bro 😉hey nick i read through your md apps
youre going to go places. hopefully life takes you to good places. dont ever lose your sense of wonder.
😕🙂 Thank you, Nick.
you're kidding right?This might have been said already, but act professional at all times. Do not joke or fool around anywhere when you're on "stage" (bare with me) at your interview.
This might have been said already, but act professional at all times. Do not joke or fool around anywhere when you're on "stage" (bare with me) at your interview.
No. They expect you to act like yourself. Obviously don't act like a douche and be offensive but don't act like you're in front of a firing squad and a wrong answer will get you killed.
😱wow, i like how you made it to autocomplete....
😱
Pretty impressive, nick.
Not even anywhere close to applying to medical school (incoming freshman to undergrad) but this post was fantastic! I'll definitely refer back to it when the time comes...
This deserves a bump.
Sigh...no one ever reads the FAQ's...Oh, you mean like right here is the FAQs section? 😉
Sigh...no one ever reads the FAQ's...
Well, they might read that one...but only because the title is catchy.But, but, but... how will they know what to do when they see a troll?
Does anyone else read NickNaylor's posts in Drake's voice?
No, but the hook for "The Motto" always run through my mindDoes anyone else read NickNaylor's posts in Drake's voice?
I've seen Nicknaylor, he's actually mexican and has a mohawk.
Lol every time I see his mdapps I think to myself... why didnt harvard and upenn accept him? I guess its just that competitive, or he didnt have enough research
Looking back I think it's largely because I was (IMO) a strong applicant but still a cookie cutter applicant. I never found anything that I was super duper passionate during undergrad about and I think that probably showed in the form of me not taking the initiative to do something truly awesome. Don't get me wrong, I loved all of the activities I was involved with, but it wasn't up to par with what the strongest applicants do.
Hello everyone,
I took a semester and a quarter of English! i was wondering if med school will be strict about English requirement! will it be fulfilling a year of English?
I am so stressed out about this thank you for any help !!

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.