Regarding NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henry

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have learned that NOVA has finished the interview process. So if anyone who is still waiting for NOVA's reply, make sure you call the school ASAP

Members don't see this ad.

Henry,

Does this mean that the class is full? I am on the alternate list. Do you know how that works at Nova? Thanks,

Premed1

[This message has been edited by premed1 (edited 03-20-99).]

I believe that means the class is basically formed. However, I believe that the school will send out acceptance letters more than the size of the class, because there are people will decline. People sometimes will withdraw even after they put deposit. Call up the school and find put when will they start to look at the alternative list.

It is very important for them to remember you when they open the list. The addmissions will re-evaluate the file and the interview evaluation. So, if I were you, I call them immediately.

Make sure to talk to a sounselor and get his/her name. Everytime you call them, try to talk to the same person again so your name will familiar to them. Ask the counselor why you are put on the waiting list. By askin this question, the counselor need to pull out your file and shortly review your file again.

Good luck

[This message has been edited by Henry (edited 03-20-99).]

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard something via the grapevine which may or may not be true. Lots of alternates will get acceptance letters after the school sees which students do not put down the next $1000 deposit May 15th. Lots of people with late interviews at higher choices will know by then and won't keep their spot. If these people are polite enough to inform the school before May 15th you could get an acceptance beforehand.

2003, you got a good point. I agree with you.