*Removed*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Read

Your suggestion is appropriate for OIE, but I want to know how you adapted/adjusted after the diagnosis, or does it persist. The challenge is that you must keep the committee/reader confident that you can fulfill the technical standards to complete the curriculum.

Pre-writing secondaries should help you minimize any redundancy between OIE and other school-specific "diversity" or "unique characteristics" essays you may encounter.

Reactions: 1 user
@Mr.Smile12 Thank you for the response! If I discuss how I adapted in response to the diagnosis to ensure my success in school (the diagnosis was in primary school), do you think it would also be worth explicitly stating/affirming that I am able to meet the technical standards of medical school in the OIE?
The topic suggestion sounds appropriate.

I'm not sure you should be explicit saying you could meet technical standards in the OIE or your primary application (every program has different things they focus on even though the standards may be very similar). By showing you have succeeded once you were accommodated, you implicitly show you have the ability to work with the learning team to be successful.