Repeat questions on pcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tajmahalwonder

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a question. I feel I did okay on the other parts, but the verbal, I think, didn't go too well. Also, while the reading comprehension wasn't too bad, what makes me scarde is that if the October test people noticed a lot of the questions were repeat for the verbal and the reading comp, the curve will be much higher. Any comments to alleviate my fears?

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of questions were the same and this was very noticeable, however, some of them I wasn't sure of the answer the first time, so I don't think it matters that much. :D

starsweet said:
A lot of questions were the same and this was very noticeable, however, some of them I wasn't sure of the answer the first time, so I don't think it matters that much. :D

Agreed.
I saw the same questions, but I'm sure I still had the wrong answers. It didn't do me much good to recognize the questions except to make me feel stupid for not looking them up after my last exam. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
But you still have to admit that it actually is not fair, right? There may be people who did think about the test after in october and figure out the right answers. Humph. It's not really a standardized test after all! But again, thanks.