Repeating IA Information in Secondary

Started by Evolver
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Evolver

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an IA for an alcohol violation in the dorms early in my sophomore year and reported it in AMCAS, but quite a few of the secondaries also ask about IAs in the form of conduct violations etc. I think that my primary sufficiently described the circumstances, owned responsibility, and reassured the reader that it was the last of any misconduct. I'm aware that I do need to report it again in the secondary, but is there anything that I should change or add for secondaries? Would it be inappropriate to copy my IA explanation from my primary? Thanks for any insight!