Replacement of Tacrolimus (Protopic 0,1)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudiocosta

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I've been diagnosed seborrheic dermatitis, and the treatment i was gave, was tacrolimus (ProTopic 0,1), but as far as i know, ProTopic is related to cancer, as a side effect..

I wanted to know if there's any other alternative to ProTopic (tacrolimus) a safer one..

Thanks!
 
Taco bell fire sauce is a surefire cure-all. it has capsaicin which kills the seborrheics before they can become dermatitises.
 
Hi! I've been diagnosed seborrheic dermatitis, and the treatment i was gave, was tacrolimus (ProTopic 0,1), but as far as i know, ProTopic is related to cancer, as a side effect..

I wanted to know if there's any other alternative to ProTopic (tacrolimus) a safer one..

Thanks!

This website is not for medical advice. Go see a doctor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.