Reply if you feel u dont wanna study for PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RascalCA4Life

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i had bad score on PCAT, i dont feel like studyuing for pcat anymore =(...lots of school sent me letter, please send us another score =\...my gpa is very highly competitive and i did a lot of extraactiviite, volunteer, and experieicne in pharmacy over a year!! and they do that to me!!! u see!!! very painful :(

Members don't see this ad.

You are going to have to take the PCAT again if they want you to. How much do you need to improve your score? It is part of the process. Good luck!

No offence Rascal, but your PCAT score is so way below what any pharmacy school (that looks at PCAT) would accept, and in fact it is so out of character with the rest of your profile that it goes up like a red flag. If I were you I would WANT to take it again to show the schools that maybe you had a bad day, or missbubbled or something. I hope Im misinterpreting you, but the tone of a lot of your posts leads me to belive that your not that motivated.