You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Report from ASHP in Las Vegas
Started by Epic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah! And get back to your booth handing out paperclip holders and highlighters. And what other service were you providing?!? Free mammograms? 🙄
Been here since Sunday... but I haven't made it to the conference yet.
That's all....![]()
Uh... okay. How about a report from the fairways and greens of the Wynn instead? 😀
I liked the free MP3 players. Missed out on a few other goodies though. Apparently they had pen drives (I had to come back Monday night for my pharmaceutics on today at 8am.)
Been here since Sunday... but I haven't made it to the conference yet.
That's all....![]()
Were you the old guy dressed as Santa at Tryst the other night?
what are you doing posting on SDN? get back to the strip (club)!
I felt obliged to report. Just doing my duty.
so. jealous.
someone should take my kinetics test for me tomorrow and I'll head up.
Kinetics test is overrated.
Uh... okay. How about a report from the fairways and greens of the Wynn instead? 😀
Didn't play Wynn but did play Tuscany.. easy course, fairways were cut tight and greens were bumpy. Hit 15 greens in reg...but missed all putts. Disappointing 75.
But another round today...
Yeah! And get back to your booth handing out paperclip holders and highlighters. And what other service were you providing?!? Free mammograms? 🙄
Haven't made it to the exhibit nor any booths yet. So no mammograms nor prostate exams..
Were you the old guy dressed as Santa at Tryst the other night?
Were you the hot babe in tight jeans and long legs?? Oh wait...that could have been any of the thousands of girls in Vegas..
No..I was not dressed as Santa at Tryst...
Didn't play Wynn but did play Tuscany.. easy course, fairways were cut tight and greens were bumpy. Hit 15 greens in reg...but missed all putts. Disappointing 75.
But another round today...
Uh oh! Can't play clutch when you're hanging with the big wigs?
Uh oh! Can't play clutch when you're hanging with the big wigs?😉
Actually....I beat the big wigs and the little wigs mercilessly... They know who the big dawg is..😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Epic,
Are you having fun there?![]()
yup...where ever I go, I have fun.
Didn't play Wynn but did play Tuscany.. easy course, fairways were cut tight and greens were bumpy. Hit 15 greens in reg...but missed all putts.
Fast greens? Or, just bumpy?
Disappointing 75.
3 over par? Great score! 👍 But you're disappointed? Oh wait... you did mention something about wanting to be a teaching pro ... in that case a 75 wouldn't be anything to get too excited about. 😉 How'd you do today? Is the 18th at Tuscany as spectacular as they claim it to be?
Attachments
Fast greens? Or, just bumpy?
3 over par? Great score! 👍 But you're disappointed? Oh wait... you did mention something about wanting to be a teaching pro ... in that case a 75 wouldn't be anything to get too excited about. 😉 How'd you do today? Is the 18th at Tuscany as spectacular as they claim it to be?
Tuscany 18 is aight... I did par it. It looks better in the picture.
We played Canyon Gate CC. Much prettier with more elevation change. Killer greens with unbelievable undulation with 11 on stimpmeter...
Similar ball striking as 2 days ago...but more difficult greens...lackluster 76.
Then again, I'm a weekend hacker with probably less than 30 rounds this year. If I was a teaching pro hitting balls daily... I'm sure my scores would be a lot better... maybe.
same here...about 2 hours in the conference...but I think i've had my fill of Las Vegas to last a life time...couldn't wait to go homeMidyear was great....I think I spent less than 2 hrs at the actual conference.
same here...about 2 hours in the conference...but I think i've had my fill of Las Vegas to last a life time...couldn't wait to go home
Agreed. Had a great time, but I was so ready to go home. Too many days in Vegas is not a good thing.
Too many days in Vegas is not a good thing.
I thought I was the only one who thought that...one of the few places I go and can't wait to leave once I'm there.
I was there and had a nice time. 🙂 I even walked with Caverject on the scary streets at night. 😱



Too many days in Vegas is not a good thing.
Why?
I thought I was the only one who thought that...one of the few places I go and can't wait to leave once I'm there.
Why? I haven't been there. 😕
Why? I haven't been there. 😕
Because they don't know how to have fun....and they're your typical introverted pharmists....
Because they don't know how to have fun....and they're your typical introverted pharmists....![]()
pshhh...just so you know, I've never been accused of not knowing how to have fun 🙄
Vegas is great for a few days...but then it gets to be a little "much"...kinda starts to wear on you...everything's so excessive. But then I guess that's exactly why everyone goes in the first place 😛
But you can't trust Epic when it comes to Vegas...Celine Dion and Wayne Newton in the same city?!? What else could he ask for? He's in heaven...😉
pshhh...just so you know, I've never been accused of not knowing how to have fun 🙄
Vegas is great for a few days...but then it gets to be a little "much"...kinda starts to wear on you...everything's so excessive. But then I guess that's exactly why everyone goes in the first place 😛
But you can't trust Epic when it comes to Vegas...Celine Dion and Wayne Newton in the same city?!? What else could he ask for? He's in heaven...😉
Don't forget all those sweet phone #'s he can get...complete with visual from the random guys on the street. That is really what he was doing the whole time there.
I thought he'd be all about Barry Manilow....pshhh...just so you know, I've never been accused of not knowing how to have fun 🙄
Vegas is great for a few days...but then it gets to be a little "much"...kinda starts to wear on you...everything's so excessive. But then I guess that's exactly why everyone goes in the first place 😛
But you can't trust Epic when it comes to Vegas...Celine Dion and Wayne Newton in the same city?!? What else could he ask for? He's in heaven...😉
I thought he'd be all about Barry Manilow....
Weren't YOU staying in the same hotel where Barry plays? =X
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should have walked alone and saved yourself the terror.I was there and had a nice time. 🙂 I even walked with Caverject on the scary streets at night. 😱![]()

You should have walked alone and saved yourself the terror.![]()
I was trying to be diplomatic and gracious.
Kidding! <3 you, Caverject!
The rumor is true? 😱I was trying to be diplomatic and gracious.
Kidding! <3 you, Caverject!
The rumor is true? 😱
What is this rumor of which you speak?
*snort*
Oh, jeez. Now there are drugs involved too. What next? Rock n' roll?*snort*
Oh, jeez. Now there are drugs involved too. What next? Rock n' roll?
Hey, I can't give away all the secrets. 😀
Hey, I can't give away all the secrets. 😀
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...right? That's assuming Cject isn't involved 😉
it depends on when you get the shot.What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...right? That's assuming Cject isn't involved 😉
yeah...you loved holding my hand too!I was trying to be diplomatic and gracious.
Kidding! <3 you, Caverject!
So who went to a brothel? You can tell me...believe me, I don't judge....
So who went to a brothel? You can tell me...believe me, I don't judge....
ha. my last trip to vegas involved more time spent in a strip club than gambling. with people I met on the plane there... it was the best trip to vegas yet!
yeah...you loved holding my hand too!
Nice to know I can still act!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K
