Reporting moving violations on secondaries?

Started by jlh19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlh19

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, random question that I'm sure has been asked a lot on here but since I'm horrible at the search function I can't seem to find an answer. Pretty much every secondary asks you if you have been convicted or adjudicated of a crime. Some say not including moving violations but others don't. On those that don't is it necessary to list the moving violations? I guess what I'm asking is if they will actually read the explanation or see the "yes" marked on that question and just dismiss the whole thing. Thanks in advance!
 
Crime = misdemeanor or felony. If a moving violation in your state is a misdemeanor then you should report it. If it isn't, then don't report it. But maybe someone that knows the law better than I can chime in.