Republicans reveal their health care plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
He called me bitch. And somehow that passes as "criticism" to you?

You called him crazy then you called him a bitch. As far as I see you are just a nuts.

Members don't see this ad.

You called him crazy then you called him a bitch. As far as I see you are just a nuts.

Careful with the spelling and grammar mistakes. My brief experience in these forums indicates that this is considered a serious violation of protocol. The spelling Nazi monitors all posts. You may quickly find yourself on the receiving end of the name calling and/or notification of your grammar school teacher....and yes, I am a little nuts too..

Last edited:
I get a kick out of all of your avatars cj. I'm guessing you actually think that they are accurate, which makes it even more humorous. Maybe you're just trying to get a rise out of liberals. Here's one to get a rise out of you.

healthinsurance.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Careful with the spelling and grammar mistakes. My brief experience in these forums indicates that this is considered a serious violation of protocol. The spelling Nazi monitors all posts. You may quickly find yourself on the receiving end of the name calling and/or notification of your grammar school teacher....and yes, I am a little nuts too..

Thanks. I figure you are one of those people that think Obama is from Kenya right?