Required Clinical Experience Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ArtMajor

Full Member
5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my number 1 school, U of A Phoenix right near my house requires a letter of rec from "a recent clinical experience". When I inquired they mentioned patient-interactions. Now I have a letter from a doctor who is more of my PI for clinical research. I have shadowed him in clinic but I doubt he even mentioned this in the letter. Do you think this would still meet their requirement?

If not I could probably get a letter from one of my supervisors since I work as an EMT for an ambulance service. Would this be better?