required coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blackgirlmd

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Helloooo

I am a senior in undergrad and I have just finished my applications.
Some schools require biochem and calc, which I have not taken yet.
If I get accepted (a big if) in the spring semester, how would I be able to take these courses before matriculation?

I know it seems like a long way from now and I shouldnt worry before I get to it, but I am trying to plan out my scheduled courses because I encountered some issues this semester.
Any help would be appreciated
 
I would try to schedule those classes for the spring. You always want to have a plan when you go into interviews if they ask. Taking them at a community college over the summer would also work, but would be risky depending on when the school's orientation started.
 
I would try to schedule those classes for the spring. You always want to have a plan when you go into interviews if they ask. Taking them at a community college over the summer would also work, but would be risky depending on when the school's orientation started.

that is true..thank you!