rescore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lulu3355

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just shocked that I got 123 (33%) on CARS given that I felt good about the section during the test. My FL CARS was 83% under timed condition. The other sections were good (130, 128, 131). I feel like there might be a mistake. But given that it is a computer test, I'm not too optimistic that the score would change after rescore. However, I did submit a request for rescore. Do other people have stories with successful rescores?

Members don't see this ad.

My breakdown was 127 123!! 126 127. My AAMC FL % was also 83% but I found the AAMC FL CARS to be easier than most material I practiced with which is why I did not take the score too seriously. 123 is the reason I am retaking and if you rescore and it changes, let me know! Best of luck!

I got the same feeling for my CARS section! I decided not to rescore though because I'm pretty sure they got it right, and I didn't think it was worth the time or money

I'm just shocked that I got 123 (33%) on CARS given that I felt good about the section during the test. My FL CARS was 83% under timed condition. The other sections were good (130, 128, 131). I feel like there might be a mistake. But given that it is a computer test, I'm not too optimistic that the score would change after rescore. However, I did submit a request for rescore. Do other people have stories with successful rescores?

How?! First off, were you able to get to every passage or did you have to blindly guess on a section or two? Second, did you understand what you were reading?

I finished all passages on time and felt I understood them...the weird thing is I felt the best on CARS out of all the sections and did the worst.