Residencies for ISU or WSU students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sellindrugz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've recently been accepted into both programs and I'm trying to decide where to go. I am wondering where people in both programs are getting their residencies and any information on how much experience they were able to gain in a hospital setting. Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

I've recently been accepted into both programs and I'm trying to decide where to go. I am wondering where people in both programs are getting their residencies and any information on how much experience they were able to gain in a hospital setting. Thanks a bunch!

I do not attend either school (I attend a nearby school) but I did recently talk to a few students from ISU. They stated that many had a long commute to intern sites. I suggest looking at hospitals in the areas near the schools. See how many there are and maybe contact them about opportunities. Additionally, in Washington you can get an intern license the summer before starting school. So you could start getting that experience now. I don't know when you can get one in Idaho.

Sorry, this doesn't really answer your question. I am just giving suggestions.