Residency Interview Invites 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear from CHOC, CHLA, Valley Children's, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford?
I've gotten interviews for CHOC and CHLA. Didn't apply to Valley, and haven't heard back from Lucile.

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody hear back from Stanford or know when they tend to send out invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone hear a rejection from UNC Hospital PGY1? I haven't heard from them and wasn't sure if I should stay hopeful :( I didn't know if they send out rejections all at once in the end

Has anyone heard from North FL/South GA VA in Gainesville, Charles George VA, or Stratton VA in Albany?

I've heard from Ohio State (Phone) and Kansas (Email, then phone), but those were the only HSPA programs I applied to.
What was the phone call from Kansas about? I only received the interview invitation and informational e-mail from them but no phone call

Rejection from Presence St Joes in Joliet.

Still waiting on Wheaton Franciscan-St Joseph Campus, ACMC, and Palos Community Hospital.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody hear back from Stanford or know when they tend to send out invites?
A friend of mine got an interview to Stanford prior to 1/13. My other friend is a pharmacist and previous PGY1 resident there and she told me on 1/13 they were still screening apps. So maybe they're sending in waves? Unfortunately that's all the info I have for you, good luck!

Has anyone heard from PGy2 Amb care /behavioral health program at San Antonio Texas VA?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Was this WJB Dorn? Cause that was how I read into my 2 friends rejections but they were certain it was a no.

Yea it was from them! I guess we all got the same reply. I'm pretty sure that answers my question and they send out the same generic email BUT it could mean were all in that "B string" group on a more positive note. Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: 1 user
Any ID PGY2 people heard from Seton in Austin,TX? I'm getting super antsy

Anyone hear from Maricopa integrated health system or BannerHealth Estrella?

A friend received an interview invite from MIHS last week, BEMC is currently deliberating and may send invites tomorrow or next week

Has anyone heard from PGy2 Amb care /behavioral health program at San Antonio Texas VA?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I have not - but it sounds like we applied to a lot of the same programs :)

Also waiting on North Texas VA/Texas Tech Amb Care PGY2...

Has anyone heard from any IHS residencies? Also still waiting on palos community hospital, rush, and lovell

UAB rejection letters are out, and to make matters worse, the director CC'd everyone who was rejected. Jeez, I'd hate to see what their program is like.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone applied to or heard from Northside Hospital , Piedmont Hospital, or Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital PGY-1 programs in Atlanta, GA?

UAB rejection letters are out, and to make matters worse, the director CC'd everyone who was rejected. Jeez, I'd hate to see what their program is like.
If you don't mind, how many people did they reject?

University of Colorado just sent rejections.

I can confirm that ☹️. Did they send every rejection letter with a no invite, but if something frees up we'll let you know" or am I really on a waitlist?

Rejections/ Accepted emails received for PGY1 residencies in illinois (Chicago area)

I can confirm that ☹️. Did they send every rejection letter with a no invite, but if something frees up we'll let you know" or am I really on a waitlist?

I received the "we will let you know if something opens up" response too. So, either we are both on a waitlist, or it's a very kind but generic let down.

So then if we haven't heard anything yet from those programs what should that tell us? That most programs are sending out in waves?

Sorry- I meant to ask which ones people have received word from. Either it be a rejection or interview invite.

Got the same email...I'm assuming it's just a polite but resounding no.

Received an interview invite from Maricopa integrated health system on 1/10, but yet to hear from Banner Estrella or Baywood.

For all of you who have received responses (whether for invites or rejections) how much time on average passed between you submitting your applications and hearing back from the programs?

For all of you who have received responses (whether for invites or rejections) how much time on average passed between you submitting your applications and hearing back from the programs?
I think what's more important than time for submitting applications is the time after the deadlines for submission ended. I got my submissions all in on 12/29.

First I heard back from closed on 1/2 and I heard back on 1/12.
Another program deadlined on 1/8 and I heard back yesterday.
Third program I heard back from deadlined on 1/4 and I just heard back from them today.

Christiana Care Health System rejection letter...whomp whomp