Residency Interview — Presentations Advice

Started by phar123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phar123

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there! I have to do a 10 minute presentation at an interview. I was not given any specifics. It can be any topic I choose according to the email. Does not specify pharmacy vs. non-pharmacy.

10 minutes is a very short time for presentations, so I am not sure what to do!!! Anybody out there have advice? Tips?

Also, anyone else needing advice for their presentations please don’t hesitate to post below
 
I have a question about what would be considered a good/interesting idea for a "topic in ambulatory care" presentation